It's kind of...magical

HI!!!!! lol Mira's going to finally get that she picks Bakura not Ikuno into Ikuno's tiny little head...let's see what happens, and also Kaiba's gonna do something nice for once! OMG! enjoy! lol

--yaoifangirl32;)

  I pushed him away from me as soon as our lips touched. How dare he! It's not going to happen like it did with me and Bakura....that was different! It actually meant something when he kissed me! All Ikuno wants is a girlfriend, I can tell. I wasn't going to stand for that, so I full-out bitchslapped him across the face.

  He froze in shock and stared at me. After a moment, the shock faded and a sad understanding appeared in his eyes. The fact that I didn't like him anymore had finally gotten across to him.

  I sighed and shook my head, then gave him a hug, "I sorry, but there's no you and me, there never was." I whispered, before letting go. He stared into my eyes, a few tears rolled down his cheeks. I gave a slight laugh of pity and smiled sadly at him.

  "So...this was all pointless?" Ikuno asked weakly.

  I shook my head, "Nothing is pointless...maybe this will help you understand yourself a little better, don't worry, it'll all work out, in the end."

  Ikuno gave a small chuckle, then turned and walked away. Bakura came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, "You did good love."

  "Whatever happened to you calling me honey?" I giggled.

  "What you don't like me calling you love? Would you rather me call you babe?" Bakura laughed.

  "Babe is a little more like the old you...but honey doesn't really suit the new you...though I never said I had anything against you calling me love." I replied, then turned around and kissed him.

Saturday:

  Well, this week wasn't very interesting other than that one thing. Ikuno was alright...he was a little more quiet, and he wasn't such a perv...but somehow he seemed a little happier. Also strangely...Eve has been hanging out with us more. I'm not sure why, but I guess it's kinda nice that everyone's getting along now. Even Ikuno and Bakura are kinda getting along.

  Well, today we're going to the park with Ikuno's little sister, Komara, again. I missed the little girl, she was adorable. We all walked to her school around 1.

  "DADDY!" Komara squealed when she saw us. She then wrapped her little arms tightly around one of his legs.

  Ikuno sighed, "Call me brother or big brother or Ikuno even....just stop calling me daddy..."

  "Okay daddy." Komara giggled, letting go of his leg. Ikuno facepalmed and Komara just shrugged, "MOMMYS I MISSED YOU!" she squealed, then ran to me and wrapped her arms tightly around my leg this time.

  I chuckled, "We missed you too."

  Komara let go of my leg and started to suck her thumb and she looked up at me. I smiled at her and she tilted her head, then walked over to Yami randomly. She looked up at him then giggled and wrapped her arms around his leg. Yami blushed and tried to get her off.

  "AWWW!" Akira and I both squealed.

  No matter wehat Yami did, he just couldn't shake her off his leg. I giggled the whole walk to the park because Yami had to walk with the adorable little girl attached to his leg.

  As soon as we got there Komara detached from his leg and began to run all around. Akira chased after her and tickled her as soon as she caught her. I laughed then Komara randomly ran over and gave Bakura a hug.