When things get akward...

Hey again! YAY another chapter done:3 Next chapter, I plan to make about mainly puzzleshipping, YAY yaoi:D lol, well enjoy this chapter, parts are kinda akward..you can't imagine how hard it was to write, well, hope you like it! Enjoy!

--yaoifangirl32;)

Monday:

  How I dreaded Mondays. Especially this one. I had to go to school, see Yami and Yugi again, Joey will want to talk to me, and I like Ryou not Joey! How had my life gotten this messed up?

  "I'm gonna live until I get tired, gonna party all night long, and forget all the cares in the world." I sang under my breath as I jumped into my car. I twisted the key and the engine started.

  "La la la la party people in the house, get up and dance, hit the lights out, dancing in the dark, don't stop, don't stop, dance till you pass out." the radio sang.

  "Party people in the place, get up and dance from side to side, dance till you hit the floor, passed out!" I sang along with the radio.

  I pulled into the school's parking lot. I grabbed my backpack and hopped out, then began walking slowly up to the school, dreading the day's future events.

  As soon as I walk out to the blacktop, Yugi and his friends wave me over. Too late to try to avoid them, they had already spotted me. I sighed, well, they already spotted me so I guess all I can do is go over there.

  "Hey guys." I said as I walked over to them.

  "Hey Mira." they all replied.

  "Mira, I wanted to, to talk to you." Joey told me.

  "If it's about yesterday-"

  "Please Mira." Joey interupted.

  I paused, then said, "Alright Joey."

  Joey took me to the side, out of hearing range of the others, "Mira, I don't want to pretend nothing happened yesterday, because, because, well-"

  "I'm sorry Joey." I stated, "I don't like you back, I know you like me but...I like someone else, I don't want to hurt your feelings, but I can't lie to you to keep from hurting you either."

  "B-but...wait, who do you like instead?" Joey asked.

  "Do you promise not to harm them in ANY way?" I asked.

  "Well...okay, I promise." Joey agreed unwillingly.

  "I, umm, like Ryou." I said, blushing.

  "So you choose him instead of me, hmm, I see how it is, I guess nobody wants me..." Joey sighed.

  "Joey-"

  Joey left before I could say any more. Let him be mad, let him be sad, it was his fault we had kissed in the first place anyway I thought to myself. I walked back over to the gang, and let out a big sigh.

  "God Joey annoys the crud outta me." I stated.

  "Why?" Yugi asked.

  "Just...well, I guess he likes me now, but I like somebody else now." I said.

  "Who?" Yami asked.

  I blushed, "I can't say."

  "Why not?" Tea asked.

  "Embarassed?" Tristin suggested.

  "No, it's just that..oh just forget it." I said.

  "Come on spit it out, it's alright, we're your friends." Tristin said.

  "She likes Ryou." Joey stated, coming up to the gang.

  Ryou blushed hard, "Really?"

  I blushed and wanted to rip Joey's head right off his shoulders. I forgot to make him promise to keep it secret I realized. That jerk!

  "Umm...yea." I replied hesitantly, blushing even harder when I said it.

  Ryou blushed even harder, "Well..I, uh, I like you too Mira."

  Joey tensed up as he said it, I could feel Joey's angry vibes coming from him. I wished he would snap out of it.

  "Well?" Joey asked impatiently. When Ryou just stood there akwardly, Joey pulled him up by the neck collar, "She chooses YOU over ME? If it was me I wouldn't just STAND THERE like an IDIOT!"

  "Joey!" Tea yelled angrilly, "You're acting like such a child! I can tell you're jealous but how you're acting is RIDICULOUS!"

  Joey let go of Ryou and stormed off. Ryou just stood there, then looked up at me, tears filling his eyes, "I don't want any of my friends to be mad at me..."

  I felt so sorry for Ryou that I just went up and hugged him. He was so sweet and kind, I just wanted to cry when I saw the tears in his eyes. I held Ryou and he started crying into my shoulder.

  I ran my hand through his hair, "Shhh, please don't cry, everything will be okay, I promise."

  Ryou slowly stopped crying, then gave me a tight hug and whispered in my ear, "I love you."

  I smiled and stopped hugging him. I moved back so I could see his face, I looked straight into his eyes and wiped away the tears on his face. I then gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and whispered in his ear, "I love you too."

  Meanwhile, Joey took deep breaths, he had calmed down enough to come back. When he did come back, he found us all still waiting for him.

  "Joey, are you alright?" I asked. I honestly wanted to know, he was my friend, no matter what.

  "Mira...I just want to say, I guess I'm kinda like you now, in a way." Joey said.

  "How?" I asked.

  "It's kinda how you were when you had a crush on Yugi, but now I realize....I guess all I want for you is to be happy now, so I'm sorry for the way I've acted." Joey replied.

  I ran up to Joey and gave him a big hug, "Apology accepted."

  Joey smiled.