Moving on

WAAAAAAAAAAAA I ACTUALLY CRIED WHILE WRITING THE OTHER CHAPTER...it was soooo sad...plus I was listening to depressing music while writing it to get me in the mood to write it lol This chapter should be a little happier at least okay peoples? Okay(: And understand, part of this after Ryou's point of veiw part is over IS from Mira's point of view. She's an outsider who doesn't exactly understand what's going on with Kaiba and Ryou, so if stuff is repeated that you already know, just understand that her part is the outsider's point of veiw thankyou, enjoy!

--yaoifangirl32;)

 *Ryou's point of veiw again*:

  I imprinted Kaiba's words into my mind: I love you. He unwillingly unwrapped his arms from around me, and I unwillingly sat back down in the passenger seat and buckled. He started up the engine and dropped me off at Akira's house where my car was parked. There, I found everyone waiting.

  "We're over." I told everyone.

  They all nodded in sad understanding and gave me a gentle group hug, before everyone got ready to leave, apart from Akira of course, she was alrady at her home. I walked slowly over to my car, then I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see Amya smiling sadly at me, "You'll be okay."

  I nodded and continued walking after Amya hand removed her hand. For some strange reason my shoulder tingled from where her hand had touched me. My mind began racing and my heart beat quickened. I shook my head and dismissed the sensation, then got in my car and drove off.

The next day *Mira's point of veiw*:

  School...it's a wonderful place where you can be in a safe, stable enviorment. it's where you come only to learn.

  Yeah right.

  More like school, it's a horrid boring place where all you can ever get is drama. It's where you can cry. Where you can have breakdowns and your friends can spread lies about you. It's where you're either hated or loved. To me, I don't think school even has anything to do with learning anymore. The hours you spend 'learning' just go right through me. Sure, I memorize stuff and know how to do stuff, but does that all really matter? I mean, it will one day but still. Do you know what I mean?

  School is supposed to be my first scentence up there, but no. It's anything but that to me now. Ryou, who's basically like a brother to me now, got his heart broken. I should know what that's like. I've been through hell since I've gotten here. Still, I don't regret it. I have amazing friends, an amazing boyfriend, and my sister isn't such a bitch anymore.

  I walked up to the school, sighing. Hopefully today will be better, just don't get your hopes up. I walked out to the blacktop to find my friends there, as always. But there was Amya too.

  "Hey guys, hey Amya, what are you doing here?" i asked.

  "Oh, well you see, I was homeschooled before but now I'm going to enroll here so I can spend more time with you guys." Amya replied.

  "That's cool. Well, welcome to Domino the suckiest school on planet earth." I said sarcastically.

  "Why so ill towards the school?" Amya asked.

  "She has reason, she's been through hell her whole year here basically." Bakura respondded, then wrapped one arm around my waist and pulled me close to him. He kissed me on the forehead, "Hello darling."

  "Will you make up your mind on a nickname for me already?" I laughed.

  "Nah, no nickname would properly fit you, you're more amazing than them all." Bakura complimented.