FLASH MOB!

Hi peoples! I haven't worked on this for a while sorry.....lol but anyway, yes as the title suggests, this is the chapter of the flash mob. Now just pretend they fit in more practice and orignization for it before now, they still have one day but, I can fit more than one day in a chapter so yea, but let's say they've been practicing since they first talked about it, like afterschool and stuff. Sound good? Okay, enjoy!

--yaoifangirl32;)

The next day:

"THE FLASH MOB'S TOMORROW!" Akira squealed, approaching the gang.

"OH YEAH YAY YAY YAY!" Kasai shouted, jumping up and down excitedly.

"This is our last day to practice, so I hope everyone's up to practicing at the park afterschool!" I exclaimed.

"Ready as we'll probably ever be." Tristin laughed.

"Oh yea...umm guys?" Kaiba asked.

"Yea?" we all replied.

"I'm sorry...but I won't be going." Kaiba stated.

"WHAT! Why nooootttttttttttt!?" Kasai complained.

"I-I-...I have to work, sorry, ummm...excuse me..." Kaiba said, then walked away.

Akira sighed, "Don't worry about him he's probably still getting over-" Akira looked at Ryou, and Ryou put his head down and Akira sighed again, "But he'll get over someday."

RIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGG

"Time for school, byea guys, see ya at lunch!" Kasai exclaimed, then giddly grabbed Atisuto's arm and ran off to class.

Lunchtime:

Kasai boredly picked at her food. Atisuto watched her then frowned as she saw Kasai smile mischeviously, "What are you up to this time Kasai?"

"You'll see." Kasai smiled mischeviously.

Eveyone stared at Kasai expectantly. Kasai smirked and Atisuto looked a little worried, "You better not get us into trouble this time."

Kasai smirked, "Too late once again." With that, she stood on the table.

Atisuto facepalmed, "Here we go again..." she sighed.

Kasai then shouted, "People of Domino High, may I have your attention please?" Everyone in the cafeteria looked up at her. She continued, "Don't you think I should be able to stand up on this table without getting in trouble?" Everyone shrugged and mummured sure and I guess and whatevers. Kasai sighed, "Okay...WHO'S WITH ME WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO HAVE FOOD FIGHTS!?" 

"YEAH!" everybody yelled, apart from the gang just sitting at the table.

"So, will you come and revolt with me!?" Kasai beamed.

Everyone went silent. Kasai sighed and facepalmed, shaking her head as she got off the table and sat back down, "This school is hopeless..." She hid her face in crossed arms.

"What about the time we got them all to sing with us?" Akira asked.

Kasai looked up at her and scowled, "They only started singing when YOU started singing."

Akira smiled nervously, "W-well..."

Atisuto held up a hand at Akira, "That's cuz you're too crazy."