How does kissing solve anything?

Heya, I've been lazy with chapters...well, at least I write at all, got a lot on my mind, not anything bad just I'm too distracted and I keep going off to happy lala land to go into Mira's messed up life, but I will withstand it for all of you guys and gals. Oh yea, and I am SOOO SORRY that I forget all about Ryou and Kaiba, I willt ry to include them I promise!!! Well, enjoy!

   I ran out of the school, not watching where I was going. I bumped into all sorts of people. I didn't care, I was too sad to. Even when the cars honked at me, even when one bumped into me just before it stopped, I didn't care, I just kept running. I collapsed in some grass who knows where, maybe the park, I don't remember.

  Everyone came to me as I lay in the grass crying. Ikuno tried to help me up, I refused. Bakura tried to help me up, I refused him as well.

  "I NEED TO BE ALONE!" I screamed, "I need time...I need to be alone...I need to think..." I got up and walked away, hugging myself.I really had no idea what the hell I was going to do.

The next day:

  It was a grey, cloudy day. It started to sprinkle as I walked up to the school after parking my truck. I didn't mind the slight chills the little raindrops sent me as they hit my skin. My eyes glistened with tears, but a smile was on my lips.

  I walked up to the gang. They all stared at me. I looked at all of them. Most of them were fine, even though from how I treated them yesterday. The only really injured person was Yami, with a black eye to prove it. I was suprised that I wasn't suspeneded, but I was glad I wasn't.

  I looked at Ikuno and Bakura. They both stood staring at me expectantly. Well, at least Ikuno was, I couldn't tell from Bakura's blind eyes. I sighed, went up, and took Ikuno's hand. I dragged him away, out of earshot.

  "Have you finally decided?" Ikuno asked.

  I smiled at him with pity, "Yes, sorry Ikuno...it's not you." I released his hand and he stared at me sadly, disbelief plain on his face. I could see small tears appearinng at the edges of his eyes. I gave him and hug and he just stood there. I let go, shaking my head and I walked back to the gang.

  They looked at me, and I looked from them to Bakura. I ran up and hugged him. He gasped in suprise when I did and I whispered softly, "Will you take me back?"

  Bakura blushed then pushed me off him and looked at me with his blind eyes, "But....you deserve better than me..."

  "So do you." I replied.

  "But..."

  "Who said love was ever about right or wrong? Who says we can't be together? Just because we both deserve better doesn't mean we can't be. If that's your only reason not to be with me, it's pointless. I'll always love you, and I know you love me." With that, I pressed my lips against his. After a second, he relaxed and kissed back, gently slipping his tongue into my mouth. After a minute of our tongues mingling with one another in or mouths, we gently pulled away from one another.

  Ikuno looked at the both of us, then sadly walked away as the late bell rang. Shoot. We were all late. Again.

Lunch:

I helped Bakura to the lunchtable after we got our food. We sat between Yami and Joey. Of course Yami sat next to Yugi and Joey sat next to Tea, as always. I sat on the side next to Yami and Bakura sat next to Joey. Yami glared at me for a minute after I sat down, but then pretended to be unaturally interested in eating. I didn't blame him, I did give him a black eye and all. Joey just kinda grunted at me then focused on eating, which wasn't unatural for him, he was Joey and all, that guy loves his food.