KAIBALAND!!!(:

HI!!! Who's excited to go to Kaibaland? ME ME ME! and Mira too and especially Akira of course, I think Komara is too(: It's so sweet of Kaiba to invite them all:D Anyway, enjoy and have fun!(: lol

--yaoifangirl32;)

The next week on Friday:

  YAY!!!!!!!! Just as Kaiba said, today is going to be the grand opening of KAIBALAND!!! I'm excited, everyone is. Even Kaiba himself is, and I've never seen him excited about anything. Of course...the theme park is kinda all about him...but he did make it for his little brother, and he invited us all to the grand opening, so he's really not as bad as he seemed before.

  "YAY YAY YAY YAY I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL AFTERSCHOOL!!!!" ...as you can tell, Akira is excited.

  "Oh yeah guess what guys?" Ikuno asked.

  "What?" we all replied.

  "I told my lil sis about the theme park and for once she actually called me big brother instead of 'daddy'." Ikuno laughed.

  "Aww, your little sister is adorable." Eve chuckled, then hugged Ikuno.

  "I'm soo excited!" Akira exclaimed.

  "I think we already get that point." Ryou laughed.

  Tristin came over to Akira and stopped her jumping up and down by giving her a hug.

  "I don't mean to ruin the moment or anything, but you should stop before the yard duties catch you." Tea laughed.

  "Stupid PDA rule..." Akira mummbled playfully as Tristin let her go.

  "I don't get why we can't." Ikuno said as Eve let go of him.

  "Considered what happened with Malik...I say it's better that way." Bakura said.

  "Yeah, of course they would stop somebody from doing something like that!" Yugi exclaimed.

  "Plus Malik doesn't go to this school thankfully." I added. Just then the school bell rang. I giggled, "Haha, you don't get to have a say!" I then ran off to my class. Bakura sighed when he heard the sound of my running footsteps.

  Everyone just shrugged then hurried off to their classes.

Afterschool:

  "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!" Akira squealed.

  "I think all your squealing has permantely disortered my hearing." Kaiba laughed.

  "I would be like her...but I think she has enough excitement to do that for me." I giggled.

  "Anyway, our ride should be here soon." Kaiba stated.

  "Our ride?" Yami asked. Just after he said that, we heard a helecopter over head. KC was printed on it, so it had to be our ride. KC stood for Kaiba Corp...yes Kaiba was rich enough to have his own corperation, own helecopter, and own themepark. I bet he even lived in a mansion and had his own private jet.

  "Woah." Ikuno said when a ladder dropped from the helecopter.

  "I hope no one's afraid of heights when they climb this ladder." Kaiba laughed.

  "Why don't you just land?" Eve asked, well yelled, the helecopter was really loud.

  "It's kinda hard to park a helecopter in front of a school." Kaiba replied, yelling, the he grabbed onto the ladder and started climbing up. Ryou followed hesitantly after, mummbling not to look down to himself the whole climb. Then came Akira and Tristin, then Tea and Joey, then Yami and Yugi, Ikuno and Eve, then lastly me and Bakura. Bakura was kinda hard, he was blind and all.