Cherished One

"Ron."

The brown eyes and looks of a kind old butler divert his eyes from the spot his liege vanished towards the esteemed golden dragon.

"Yes, Eruhaben-nim?"

"Do you know anything about your young master's plan?"

"Unfortunately, no, sir."

He looked back at the spot.

"I think I did not know enough about the young master-nim."

"What do you mean?"

Ron recalled Cale's past.

Cale Henituse, the trash of the Count's family. 

He had known that Cale had pretended to be trash just when he's 18 years old.

The puppy young master of his started his trashy phase right after his father, Deruth married Violan, and her son, Basen came into Henituse Family.

He used to be a 'good boy', but he began acting 'trash'-y at the tender age of 8 and started drinking when he was 15.

Cale knew a lot about the nations in the Western continents, the famous locations, and the influential people. 

He needed to have studied for someone in the remote corner of the Roan Kingdom to know about all of this information.

'He must have studied in secret. Even me, the one who changed his poopy diapers and raised him since he was young didn't know.'

There's a bitter smile on the old butler's face.

Cale was someone he looked after even more than his own son, Beacrox. 

Ron knew very well about the terrible things Cale has done, and the terrible personality that Cale had.

However, there was something else he knew.

Ron remembered how the young Cale had consoled his father when his mother died. 

He also saw how Cale hated his stepmother and her family, but never caused a ruckus with them, even when he was drunk.

'I can't live as a trash forever.'

The old butler still remembered the proclamation of 18 years old young man.

Cale Henituse is someone who kept all his words.

He proved them by saving the Western and Eastern Continents as well as becoming a living legend.

For a moment, he left his liege's side, the young master create a lot of connections across both continents including the Underworlds.

"Young master-nim even has a lady as an acquaintance now..."

Ron mumbled quietly as he reminisce about his young master's past.

The lady is different than any other of his allies like Archmage Rosalyn, Swordmaster Hannah, Necromancer Mary, Queen of Whale Witira, Queen of Jungle Litana, and Dark Elf Tasha as known as his sworn brother's aunt.

However, his puppy young master is quite scared of these ladies as they are strong people like Ron himself.

The young lady from the bakery was the only lady his young master felt comfortable and loosen up with.

The butler-cum-assassin have the eyes of a father who had felt the growing of his son.

Well, he indeed has a son. 

A 33-year-old son which has widened eyes like the other lifeforms in the room.

All of them has the same thoughts at that time.