Special AU Part 4

※In this story, there is some resemblance to real-world culture, especially from South Korea. However, most of them are just fiction. Moreover, the characters' ages are different from the original story. For more information regarding this, I will leave a note at the end of this chapter. Lastly, Have Fun Reading This Special AU~!※

◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈

100 freshmen were divided into 10 groups following the alphabetical order and led by 10 facilitators.

Group A led by Rosalyn Breck.

Group B led by Bud Illis.

Group C led by Cage

Group D led by Paseton

Group E led by Taylor Stan

Group F led by Mary

Group G led by Glenn Poeff

Group H led by Alberu Crossman

Group I led by Pen Breck

Group J led by Cale Henituse

The evening session is basically physical activity.

It was a team play game to create an opportunity for them to cooperate to reach the same goal.

The game is a combination of a treasure hunt and tagging game where you can steal the others' treasures to accumulate more points.

Every group needs to gather and protect their 10 treasures while stealing the others' ones.

The area to seek the treasure is their campus.

The treasures were hidden by their professors in favor of their leader, Senior Alberu.

So, even Alberu didn't know the location of the treasures.

The reason MT Team 1 used their own campus as their location for that year unlike any other teams who chose outside of the Roan Central Region is that Alberu would like his hoobaes to get used to their university infrastructure.

At least, they won't get lost once they started their classes later on and leave good and thrilling memories at certain places at Huiss University.

The freshmen scatter around in the University buildings while wearing their team ribbon.

"Uah! Shit! Everyone, be careful! He's here!"

"What are you talking about!? Group A shouldn't be here yet! Gah! My treasure!"

"Damn it! Everyone, run!"

The student who shouted the warning to his teammates hurriedly ran towards their leader's location to protect the treasure that he just found a few moments ago.

He could see a man with blue hair and glasses standing while making sure the others were in a good condition.

The man realized the freshman's presence and his green eyes widened.

He opened his mouth, his voice full of fright.

"Watch out!"

"Pardon? Wah!"

As he was in confusion state, his sight filled with someone's white ribbon that wore as a headband.

The white ribbon stands out within the black hair.

Gasp!

"The Black Yong, Choi Han!"

"Shit! The remaining ones quickly stand behind me!"