✨2023✨

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO MY LOVELY READERS~!

It's been a year for SILVER LINING which is my first fanfiction in my whole life and on the Wattpad. From just a few readers now this fanfic has almost been read by 50K readers-nim. 

It was unintentional action of mine to publish this fanfic. I have another idea for TRASH OF THE COUNT'S FAMILY fanfic to publish but somehow SILVER LINING was born first to the public.

It was an unforgettable moment for me when I write the first chapter of this fanfic.

It was during exam week, I have around 3 subjects to take on but I have no motivation to review at that time, and the ideas in my head always bothered me as I tried to revise.

Some of you guys thought this is gonna be a romance story between Our Young Master Cale Henituse and my OC, Raisa/Jung Yeon Hwa at first right?

It's not a romance story, in the beginning, to be honest.

When I wrote the first chapter, TCF was still in the first part of the story. The Author, Yoo Ryeo Han-ssi has shown many sides of Cale including during his time as Kim Rok Soo.

Losing his parents at a young age, being abused by his useless uncle for a long time, the apocalypse happened, losing his second family, being told he was supposed to die instead of his hyung-nims.

It's hard for Cale/Kim Rok Soo.

I don't see him as a love interest but as a younger brother that I want to protect. 

That's why I created Raisa/Jung Yeon Hwa.

To remind him although his past as Kim Rok Soo is hellish, there are still people who care for him on Earth and his previous life is not that bad with people who always worried about him.

This idea was created when I read the chapter he met OG!Cale which OG!Cale throws his name, Cale Henituse, and wants to live as Kim Rok Soo.

I am somehow afraid Our Cale also wants to throw his identity as Kim Rok Soo.

I just want him to accept two identities as him.

So, Raisa is the character that will be the reason for him to accept those identities.

Then, you guys must be curious, as to why there are many ambiguous scenes between Raisa and Cale, right?

THAT'S BECAUSE OF YOU GUYS KEEP SHIPPING THEM!
//even my beta reader AKA my BFF keeps brainwashing me to make it a romance story.

In the end, you guys won.

Therefore, I announced it's officially in the romance genre + CaleXRaisa ship is legit.

There might be many loopholes in the story because TCF is still ongoing. I hope you guys just overlook some of them.

It's hard to update these days as I am busy with my study but I will try my best to satisfy readers-nim.

I want to update a chapter for you guys as a New Year gift, yet I don't have much time.

Hence, I just draw two arts as the gift.

I want to draw with the New Year theme. However, it becomes a Xianxia theme lol.

Anyway! May you have good health, lots of happiness, and a great New Year~!

"Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." —Carl Bard.

" —Carl Bard