𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙸𝚗𝚏𝚘

About you (so far)

First Name: Y/n

Last Name: L/n

Gender: Female

Pronouns: She/her

Birthdate: MM/DD/1990

Height: Shorter than Mikey by a few inches (for plot purposes)

Appearance: You choose

Family: To be revealed

Occupation: Shrine Maiden of the Musashi Shrine, Student, Toman's 2nd commander.

Alias/ Titles: Toman Founding Member, Toman's First Lady, Toman's 2nd Commander, Wife (Mikey)

Personality: Although she's mostly a pacifist, she won't still hesitate to fight if needed. Usually calm, kind, and talks with a soft tone. Super patient so if someone managed to lose her patience will probably visit the afterlife. She's more on the traditional way of life rather than the modern because it's how she grew up but she also tries to know the trends. Gets easily taunted when it comes to Mikey. Can be emotionless when she gets serious in fighting. Has manipulative tendencies but is not a tyrant.

Abilities:

Master swordsman - was trained to learn how to use the sword ever since she was 5. Her swordsmanship is unrivaled by her fellow students.

Sharp Intuition- it was shown that her intuition was always on point and right. Mikey even said that he should have never doubted her intuition.

Keen senses- being brutally trained since young, her senses were sharpened. She can see almost clearly at night, her nose can identify smells like poison or blood. She can hear small noises like very soft footsteps or leaves that fell. Her taste buds are the reason why she can cook so well. She can also predict her enemy's next move.

Flexibility and speed- because of her small structure and weight, her flexibility and speed compensate for her height and muscle mass.

Leadership- Although she's not as charismatic as Mikey, many people still follow her out of respect and admiration.

Ability Levels:

Strength- 4/5 (A)
Speed- 6/5 (S)
Flexibility- 5/5 (A+)
Intelligence- 6/5 (S)
Intuition- 7/5 (SS)
Stamina- 4/5 (A)
Endurance- 3/5 (B)

Fighting Style:

Swordsmanship- she uses a wooden or training sword to fight and knock out enemies. She can't throw powerful punches and kicks because of her body composition. She was not trained to fight like Mikey or Baji. She's like Ran Haitani that uses a baton but for her, she uses a sword instead.

(Reall swords are illegal to use in Japan)

Basic self-defense- she can defend herself if she doesn't have any weapon.

Attire:

She wears this on normal gang days like meetings

Her version of the Toman gang uniform, was used for an official gang fights

Her shrine maiden outfit when she does her daily duties.

.
.
.
.
.
.

More info to come.