𝕖𝕩𝕥𝕣𝕒 𝕀𝕍.𝕚𝕚

Your POV

I'm nervous, this is the first time I'll be performing mom's kagura dance in public.

Calm down Y/n, you practiced this multiple times, right? Don't worry, I'm sure you'll do well.

Breathe in, breathe out.

"Are you nervous?" Papa suddenly asked and I got startled.

"Papa, don't sneak up on me at times like this." I said and tried to calm my heart.

"Sorry, I was tempted to. You always manage to detect me when you're calm so I used this chance to get revenge." He said and tickled me.

"Papa, hahaha, stop that! Hahaha" I said as I laughed and cried tears from laughing.

"Looks like my baby daughter still has her tickle spots!" He said and continued to tickle me.

Good thing that I was in the private part of the shrined so no one would hear me. I probably sound like a dying animal at this point.

He stopped tickling me as I tried to catch my breath. I lay on the floor and stared at the ceiling. Papa sat down next to me.

"Are you calm now? Did I tickle your nervousness away?" He asked and I smiled.

"Yeah, thanks, papa." I said and sat up.

"Don't worry about anything and do your best." He said and ruffled my hair before he stood up and head towards the exit.

"Just so you know, I'll make you pay for tickling me too much!" I said and I only heard him laugh.

I sighed before I stood up and fixed my clothes and hair again.

My hair is tied in a high ponytail, and my clothes are the one's mom used to wear when she performed. She said it was passed down from one generation.

I picked up the cloth with the marking and tied it on my head which covered m face. It was thin so I can still see.

Picking up a wooden stick that's as heavy as a wooden sword. It looks like a Christmas tree with red feathers on each tip of its spikes. It had small bells on the top of the handle.

It was already time so I began to walk to where I would perform.

Many people were forming around but I was confident.

Torches lit up on fire formed a circle in the center. I wasn't wearing any footwear but I can bear the cold and snowy ground.

When I was in the middle, I took a deep breath and focused on what I'm about to do.

The slow and serene sound of music began to be played as the crowd was silent.

My body began to move gracefully. The sound of the bells jingled to the open area. And the flow of my sleeve is smooth like how the water flows in a calm river.

 And the flow of my sleeve is smooth like how the water flows in a calm river