𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

Takemichi's POV

"Surely, if we retreat for today, we can prepare ourselves and get a better chance to win," I said with my head low.

"But, today, Toman will attack Tenjiku!" I exclaimed as I looked at the gang.

"Huh?!" They all exclaimed 

"What selfish shit are you talking about?!" A person said.

"It's impossible for Toman to move without Mikey or Y/n!!" Another person said.

"Since when do you run orders in Toman?!" One asked.

"Don't get carried away!! How about you go alone then?!"

"Don't fuck with us! We can't continue like this. At least waiting for Mikey or Y/n to recover would be a better idea!" They shouted

People kept protesting but I stayed silent.

"EVERYONE SHUT YOUR MOUTHS!!" Baji-kun shouted which silenced everyone. The other founding members went to the front next to me and faced the gang.

"B-baji-san..." Chifuyu muttered.

"Are you even listening to yourselves? Selfish? Impossible? Wait for Mikey or Y/n to recover? What kind of bullshit are you saying?" Kazutora said

"You people say he's selfish when Takemicchi is trying to pull us together in place of Mikey and Y/n or even Draken." Mitsuya said

"You guys say that it's impossible for Toman to move without Mikey and Y/n but the other founding members are still here. Are you saying that we can't do shit?" Baji said.

"Also, you all think it's better to wait for Mikey and Y/n to recover? Does anyone of you know how long it takes to recover? The answer is none." Kazutora said.

"We know Draken, Mikey, and Y/n better than anyone here because we've been together from the beginning of Toman. All three of them are stronger than us but that doesn't mean that they can't be weak either." Mitsuya said.

"Baji-kun, Kazutora-kun, Mitsuya-kun.." I muttered as my eyes watered again.

"Draken, we all know his relationship with Mikey's sister. You have seen it many times so how do you think he feels right now? He's strong, reliable, and admirable because of his experience in life. He was there to guide and discipline everyone when out of order." He added.

"Mikey, he might show us how strong and reliable he is but be just doesn't show if he's having a hard time. He's a great leader and being a leader means he carries his followers. Everyone in here, he carried all of our problems no matter how painful. He leads everyone with responsibility." Baji said

"Y/n, she's the same as what Baji said for Mikey. She's also a leader so she helps Mikey carry our problems and help us in every way. She was there to support everyone in need." Kazutora said

"Can't anyone of you see, these three people were there for everyone that's why we're all here. And now, they are the one's having a hard time and all what you guys did is surrender that easy?" Baji said

"Takemicchi is the only person who didn't run away. He wasn't surrendering, aren't you all ashamed?" Kazutora asked.

Many looked down in shame in guilt and some were whispering and muttering about how right they were.

"We agree with you, we owe them too much, and fighting for them is not even enough to repay them." Smiley said.

"I agree too. I owe them my life." Hakkai said

Soon the others followed saying what they owed to Mikey and Y/n. From simple conflict with other groups up to being saved from a loan shark.

"Our chances are not zero to none but if we run now, then consider it the end of Toman!" Baji shouted.

"We have to prove that were Toman, right?" Kazutora shouted.

"Right!!" They shouted.

"Even if Mikey or Y/n is not here, Toman will never lose!!" Mitsuya said.

The gang cheered Toman's name with their fist up.

This is everything that Mikey-kun and Y/n-chan had built from the start.

"Takemicchi, lead us all to victory." Baji said as he looked at me with a smile.

"Yeah, don't worry about anything. We will have your back." Kazutora said.

"Yeah, leave it to me." I said with determination.

"Alright, everyone let's go!" Baji announced.

_______________________________________

22 February, 9:55 PM | Yokohama Bay 7th Wharf

Rika's POV

"Tonight, history will be made. The night that Tokyo's greatest gangs assemble." Izana said

"Shinjuku's "onzokukizoku", Kichijoji's "SS", Ikebukuro's "ICBM", Ueno's "Night dust", and other delinquent gangs I have acknowledged. All of them.." He said

"How disappointing!! Are you telling me these guys are the top right now?!" He asked as he looked at the leader of different gangs kneeling down after he beat them.

"Izana, it's already 10 pm. It looks like Toman ain't gonna come." Kakucho said.

"Of course they won't their leaders are too depressed to fight. From the looks of it, Toman is pretty done for." I said as I sat on top of a crate.

"I don't favor what you and Kisaki did though." Mochi said.

"What? Because of what we did, Tenjiku will now slowly rise to the top. We will take over the gangs in Tokyo, get involved with the mature underground businesses. It doesn't matter if it's the Yakuza or what. We'll destroy anyone who opposes us. We will dominate the underground of Japan." I said

"Yeah." Izana said with a smirk.

That's right, and along with it. You'll stand for that, Y/n. I'll let you suffer until the very bitter end.

"Speaking of, where's Kisaki?" I asked Hanma.

"He said he'll be back later. He just had some business." He said.

"Toman would be a pretty useless team without Mikey or Y/n, right?" Shion asked.

"And no one is coming too, what a boring bunch." Rindou said.

"No, they will definitely come." Izana said.

"Huh? What do you mean?" They asked.

"Shhhh" He said and put a finger to his lips. Soon after, motorbikes can be heard approaching.

"Don't tell me-" Kakucho said.

"Are you serious?" Someone asked

"TOMAN HAS ARRIVED!!" They announced as we see a group of people wearing black uniforms approaching with their flag.  

The one leading them was a kid with blond hair and behind him her three strong-looking kids. One with long black hair tied in a ponytail, one with short lilac hair and the last one with a hairstyle that looks like a banana for some reason.

Seeing their number, it looks like they are at least less than five hundred members. 

Let's see how strong your remaining pieces are, Y/n.

« ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ »