𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

Sanzu's POV

"Is that so?" Y/n asked and smiled.

"What?" Rika asked in a low tone.

"You look so sure that you have killed my sister. What makes you think of that?" Y/n asked as she approach Rika.

I also went to the center on Rika's side and she looked at me with a knowing smile.

"Isn't this enough to make me sure? Your face also confirms everything." Rika said and took out a photo and gave it to Y/n who only stayed silent.

"What? You didn't even know what state I left your sister in?" Rika asked and laughed.

"Maybe I should do it to you next," Rika said and pointed the gun to Y/n's head which alerted many people.

"Y/n!!" Some shouted.

"Sanzu hold her down." Rika ordered but I didn't move.

Y/n wasn't fazed by the gun to her head and even yawned as the silence filled the area.

"What are you doing, Sanzu? Hold her down." Rika said.

I opened my Tenjiku uniform and pulled out a gun then pointed it at Rika.

"Are you surprised? That the person you called as a 'dog' is now bitting your back?" Y/n asked and took the gun from Rika's hands.

"So this is where your loyalty lies, Sanzu?" Rika asked but I kept silent.

"Then does that mean that you gave me a picture of someone else's corpse?" She asked again.

"Oh no no no, this is actually Akio in the picture. Look, you can see her mole on her right shoulder over there." Y/n said.

"Huh?"

"I think the make-up artist overdid themselves. I should've paid them more." Y/n said.

"How is that-"

"You see, I watched a horror movie once with my friends and it was so realistic. So I called the artists last week and offered a job." She said.

"I see that you have beaten me at my own game," Rika said

"Oh don't flatter yourself, you weren't even a player," Y/n replied.

"Hah! What are you even gonna do? Nothing is over yet." Rika said.

"Why would I tell you? Do you think I'm dumb enough to spoil my plans? Also, it's over." Y/n replied.

Rika clicked her tongue and kicked the gun on my hand and knocked me back.

Damnit, I was careless.

"It's not over yet." Rika said and ran to her motorbike and took off.

___________________________

Your POV

"Y/n!" Jiro called and started his bike.

"We're going after her! We'll leave everything here to you brother, Ken-chin!" He shouted to Izana-san and Ken-kun.

I picked up the gun on the ground and immediately ran to him. We chased Rika and the two of us are not far from behind.

Thankfully there were no people around so I shot the tire of her bike and she fell.

Jiro stopped the bike and I went for her as quick as I can.

"Stop running, you already lost." I said.

"I did not!!" She shouted and picked up a metal pipe on the side near a trash can.

"It's been years since we have dueled right, miss perfect?" She said as I unsheathed my first Katana and made a stance.