Feelings

My name is Thomas. I've been trapped in the glade for about 3 weeks. Like I've got anything to complain about, Alby has been here for 2 years. Anyways the glade is a pretty ugly place, with the exception of Newt. Newt is one of the gladers here. He has honey blonde hair and chocolate brown eyes. He's tall and thin with a decent amount of muscle. He sensitive and kind and he stole my heart. Yes it was true, I had feelings for Newt.

"Tommy, Are you going to help"? Newt asked. He looked at me while he kept his foot on a stump in the ground. I realized I had just been sitting, thinking. "Uhh ya sorry". I stammered as I got to my feet and began to swing my axe at the stump beside Newt. "There you go, greenie". he said with a smile.

***

I awoke to a similar sound ringing in my ears. I turned onto my side and saw Newt run by. "I...I know that sound..Newt...NEWT"!! I called for him and he quickly dug his heels into the ground and turned to me. "What? What happened, Tommy"? He ran to my side, his face written with worry. I sat up. "I know that sound..what's happening"? Newt smiled as he put his hand on my shoulder. "Don't worry, Tommy. It's just the box". I shivered as he squeezed my shoulder once more and walked towards the box.

Gally pulled open the doors as Newt jumped into the box. He stared down at the terrified boy. "Welcome to the glade, Greenie. Can you tell me your name"? The boy was dripping with sweat and he backed away from Newt. The boy had light brown hair and slightly tanned skin. "K-kyle". He stuttered. Newt brushed a hand through his messy blonde hair. "Okay Kyle, Let's get you out of this box"! Newt said as he extended his hand. I gelt jealousy overcome me as Kyle took it. Once Newt got Kyle to his feet he looked over at me. "So Tommy, how does it feel to be premoted"?

A/N haha I stole Ben's line :) So this is chapter one, what do you think? Please leave comments if you can!