Tommy...help...me

Kyles POV
The leaves crunched under my feet as I walked through the woods. The sun was illuminating the trees nicely. I saw Thomas standing beside a tree. "Hey, Thomas!" I exclaimed. Thomas had a look on his face, I couldn't determine it to be sad or worried. He reached for down thing from behind a tree. "What are you doing?" I asked nervously. Thomas didn't answer, he instead pulled out a...chain? I could swear I saw tears in his eyes as he grabbed me by the collar of my shirt. The fabric tightened around my neck as I jerked forward. He quickly attached the chain to my body. "Thomas what are you doing?!" Thomas mouthed the words 'I'm so sorry' as he walked away. "Wait, you can't just leave me here!" I screeched at Thomas's back.
***
Thomas's POV
I grabbed a paper and pencil and began to write, holding back tears. "I've done what you asked now I demand a device to fix Newt." I dropped the note down the box hole. Minho ran up behind me. "Where's Kyle?" He asked. "I...dont know." I replied quietly. "You can't lie to me, Thomas." Minho laughed. I turned to look at him wiping my eyes. "I. Dont. Know." I looked into his eyes. "Uhh...okay." Minho answered quietly. I bolted for my hammock and just laid there. A high pitched voice cut through the air. "Thomas?" The little boy croaked. It was Chuck, I felt like I hadn't spoken to him in years. "Hey, buddy how are you?!" I asked sitting up. Chuck looked uneasy about something. "Thomas...do you still..like me?" Chuck asked looking at his hands like they were about to fall off. "Of course, I've just been...busy." I trailed off. Chuck leaned in close to me and huddled under my arm. "Your like my big brother, Thomas." Chuck admitted. I smiled looking down at the little chubby boy. "I love you, Chuck." I whispered into his curly hair. Chuck had fallen asleep. I could feel his chest falling and rising with his soft, even, breaths. This quiet moment wth Chuck reminded me how much time I had spent worrying about Newt. I needed to calm down. Net wasn't in pain so there was no need to rush..right?
***
Newts POV
"Rise and shine, Newtie." Doug smirked. I couldn't even manage to speak. "Awe. Is wittle Nootie under da wether? Dats because wittle nootie is dying." Doug mocked me. I tried to hit him but all I could do was wave my fist slightly. "Awwwwe, that really is sad." Doug laughed again. "When your dead and I'm our of here I will laugh so hard at these memories." Doug walked away again, leaving me alone, in pain, desperate, and lonley. "Tommy...help...me". I croaked.