He deserved to die

A/N I don't write smut. Or at least I never have before. This isn't probably considered smut but it's there, And you will all hate it so enjoy. (Btw shoutout to @amandathebvb she writes Fanfics :))

Thomas's POV
I couldn't see what was happening but I could sure hear.

Grunts and moans came from Kyle and whimpers and yelps and cries came from Newt.

I could hear there voices talking.

"Do what I say, Newt or I swear Thomas is dead!" I heard Kyle demand.

"Please just let me go! Tommy did what he did to save me, would you rather me be dead?!"

I heard Kyle stop. "Maybe your right, but I'm still mad." I could her the chains being loosened and soon a shirtless Newt was pulled out.

"I can't just let you guys leave, you'll tell them what I did and they'll banish me." Kyle started. "So I'll keep you guys here, I'll feed you but that's it. The glade will think you guys died."

Kyle chained Newt up beside, me and left. Finally I got the gag off.

"Newt! I'm so so so so so sorry that he did that to you!" I tried to lean in and kiss him but I couldn't get close enough.

"I feel so...dirty." he mumbled.

"Newt that wasn't your fault, if anything it was mine."

Newt shook his head, "I'm wanted that to happen with you, never him. That was my first time I guess."

I shook my head. "No Newt, that wasn't it was a horrible person doing something unfair to you."

Newt nodded, sniffling.

"This isn't your fault, Newt." I repeated, over and over.

***
Third person POV
"Did you find Thomas?" Alby asked as soon as I returned. "And where is Newt?!"

"They're...gone." Kyle mumbled.

"What do you mean?!" Alby questioned him.

"They..didn't make it. They found each other and then something found them. Their screams is all I have left of them"

"Wha-What?!" Alby exclaimed. A fake tear rolled down Kyle's cheek.

"Can I break the news to Minho? I know it will be hard on him." Alby just nodded.

***
"What the hell are you talking about? Nothing is in the forest that could have killed them."

Kyle was a very good actor. "I'm so sorry." He whined.

"I don't care if your sorry, your not making sense!" Minho yelled.

"I don't know what killed them but I'm sorry." Kyle said.

"No your not!" Minho spat, storming out of the room.

***
Kyle's POV
I lay in my hammock, unable to sleep. All I could hear were Newts horrid screams.

I destroyed him, he would never like me after this. (no shit, Sherlock.)

I felt awful about what I did, but Thomas deserved it. He deserved to hear Newt in pain.

He deserved to die.