Why

Now I was confused. "Why"? I wondered. Doug sped over to me and undid the chains. "Call me Douglas". He demanded. "Douglas." I stretched my aching muscles. "Ryan used to call me that". Doug explained with a tear in his eye. "Douglas, revenge and torture isn't going to make you happier. Ryan wouldn't have wanted it like th-" Doug shot me a look. "Ryan doesn't have a choice because he is dead! Tom killed him." I shook my head. "No, Tommy didn't, and you are killing yourself". I put my hand on his shoulder. Doug intertwined his hand with mine. "Douglas.." I whispered. Doug's hand tightened on mine, I winced at the sudden rush of pain. "Doug, your hurting me!" I cried out. "Good". He retorted pulling me to the cold, hard, ground. I yelled out in pain. "Douglas." I croaked looking into his eyes. "You really thought you could change my mind? Ryan was my brother and he didn't deserve to die". Doug smashed his foot into my chest, removing all the air from my lungs. Wide-eyed, and light headed I thrashed around frantically under his foot. "D-doug" I coughed.
***
Kyles POV
Thomas had told me to meet him in the woods after dinner today. I'm not sure why he wanted to meet me but my mind raced to all the worst scenarios. I feared most that he found out I liked Newt. I know, I know, he's like 18 and I'm like 14 but who couldn't like him?! His perfect hair, sharp jawline, rugged figure but kind heart, and his gorgeous brown eyes. I had to shake my head and wipe away some drool before I could get back on track. You, meet Thomas in the woods. My brain ordered. I trudged towards the woods excited and nervous for what lies ahead.

Please leave comments! <3 Xx