HELP

Kyles POV
Thomas just left me here, he left me. He left me alone, scared, and betrayed. Thomas was so nice to me, how could he do this. I attempted to run but the metal chain held my body in place. "HELP!" I cried out. "SAVE ME, PLEASE!" I wailed. Nothing but a beetle blade zoomed by. I laid down, hungry and tired. "Why would he betray me like that? Were all a family." I asked no one. My eyelids felt heavy and soon I drifted off to sleep.
***
Newts POV
I couldn't move. I could only lay down and watch Doug. He would walk around and talk to himself and he seemed really messed up. I knew today was one of my final days. Hurry Tommy, please.
Thomas's POV
I had brought a blanket out so I could sleep beside the box tonight. I was going to be the first one up so I could get my package first. "Why are you out here?" Minho asked, sitting down beside me. "Because the box has a very special package for me." I yawned. "And what might that be?" I rolled over. "Let's just say it'll fix everything." Minho got up. "Well Kyle had gone missing so will it fix that?" I felt guilt overcome me. "Are you okay, Thomas?" Minho asked. I closed my eyes and pretended to sleep. The faster you sleep the sooner the box will come. I thought.
***
The box alarm shook me awake. I practically jumped out of my blanked and stood beside the box. "Are you helping with the supplies, Thomas?" Gally asked. "I just need to get my package first." I retorted. "Why-" I shifted my body to face Gally. "I just DO." Gally backed up. "Okay then." He began to pull open the doors, revealing boxes of supplies. I saw one in the corner marked 'Thomas'.