Finale

Kyle's POV
It was about lunch time, aka time for me to being food to my...prisoners.

I found them, asleep against the tree.
Newt looked so cute. I caressed his cheek and gently kissed him.

"Good morning, sunshine." I cooed. Once Newt was conscious he jerked away.

"Don't touch him!" Thomas barked. I turned to see his sweaty face.

"I'm the one with the knife, I can touch Newt all I want." I teased him, handing them apples and water.

"Eat up!" I laughed, going to sit in a bush to eat my lunch. Newt struggled a lot, and the more he did that the sexier he looked.

It reminded me of the bushes, how fun that was. "Ohhhh Newt.." I called in a sing-song voice.

He sprung up, his face was dirty and sweaty. "I think it's time for more fun." I smirked.

Newts expression changed instantly. "No, please no!" He cried, as I carried his chain off the tree, dragging him with it.

"Stay still, or Thomas dies." I began to French kiss him when I felt an awful pain in my back.

This pain grew bigger and began to burn. "AHGGG!" I screamed in agony jumping off Newt.

I turned to see Minho, he had stabbed me in the back...litterally.

The knife was deep into my skin and it hurt like hell. "I knew something was up!" Minho yelled, helping Thomas and Newt.

***
Newts POV
We were finally safe, we dragged Kyle to the Pitt and were banishing him at sundown.

I was safe and so was Tommy, after all that happened I think we deserved alone time.

*sex scene everyone wants but I'm too chicken to write*

After we finished up Minho walked in.

"Woah...your naked." Minho blurted out, blushing like crazy.

"No shit." Tommy replied, pulling up the blanket.

Minho - who had now adverted his eyes. shook his head. "Okay, well it's one for Kyle to leave the glade."

I reached for my shirt, pulling it on. "Alright, I'll be out in a minute."

***
Kyle's POV
Minho held a rope around my neck and arms, it was so tight and hurt a lot.

He threw me to the ground, gladers lowering their sticks.

"Please, I'll never do it again." I begged, even though I knew it was pointless.

I was pushed into the maze, the metal doors squealing until they shut.

I was left alone in the blackness to die. I was a bad person and now I was getting what I deserved.

"I'm sorry, Newt. I'm sorry, Thomas." I cried, tears streaming down my face.

Then I heard it.

Click, click, whir, whir.

A griever.

The noise grew louder and I knew I was a goner. Soon the monster-slug appeared.

It reached forward, covering me in slime and grabbing me with its teeth.

It's teeth dough into my skin and it hurt so much. Like being pinched super hard all over.

I could tell this rig was not going to let me die quickly, this would be long and painful.

Soon I was brought to a place Minho told me about, The blades.

It threw my body against one, smashing my bones for sure.

It began to reveal its own blades and spikes, pushing them slowly into
my arms.

The last thing I remember doing was screaming then seeing white.

***
Newts POV
Tommy put his hand on my shoulder. I felt bad about banishing such a young boy but he deserved it.

"Newt, we can go grieve abou-" I turned around nose-to-nose with Tommy.

"He doesn't deserve any more of my tears." I smirked, kissing Tommy.

Some gladers stared but I didn't care.

"I love you Tommy." I smiled, feeling Tommy's hot breath on my lips.

"I love you too, Newt." He replied pulling me in for a kiss.

A/N and that's the end!! :D thank you so so so much for all your lovley comment <3