No...please

"NOOOOOO!" I screamed desperately. It seemed as the world was moving in slow motion as the glass cut into Newts soft skin. Doug(Newt) Screamed in agony as Newts body began to bleed. "Take...that...Tom.." He whispered slowly, before he passed out. "HELP!! GET SOME MED-JACKS OR ALBY OR ANYONE HELP ME NOW!! HELP!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs calling for help. I swung the door to the pit open and picked up Newts limp body. I kissed his head. "Its okay, Newt. You survived Doug once, you'll do it again." ***
Newts POV
I couldn't see anything. "Tommy"? I croaked for my lover. Everything remained black. Doug seemed to walk out of a corner that never excisted. "Oh hello, Newt". He sneered. "What are you doing here"? I growled, even though I didn't really know where here was. "Do you remember that fun time when I injected that needle into you? Of course it had reason." I felt my head, the red bump still there. "What did you do"? Doug smirked. "I've taken control of your body, and I'm gonna wreck ol' Tom." My eyes filled with tears. "No..please".
***
"It's okay Newt, listen to me you'll make it, we'll make it." I whispered into Newts ear as he lied on that same bed in the med-jack room. He came out of his coma in this room, he will wake up again this time, I know it. "Thomas, I need you to run the maze with me. I know you love Newt but the glade needs you, and I need you". Minho had walked in. I shifted my body to face the tall boy. "I'm sorry, Minho..i'll do my best to run it tomorrow". I promised. "Okay, you get some rest". He smiled.