Those kinda jokes

"Feels great, Newt". I walked over and looked at Kyle. "Don't worry Kyle, I was in your shoes last month and I know what your going through". I shook his hand tightly. Then I motioned to Chuck. "And this, is my little buddy Chuck. He was in our place the month before last month". Kyle just nodded and Alby took him away for the tour.

I pranced over to Newt. "Did I do good"? I said as I bat my eyes. Newt laughed "Yes amazing, Tommy". We both laughed. "Can you two just go and make out already"? Minho butted in. My face was burning red, so was Newt's . "Shut up, Minho". Newt spat as he quickly turned and ran towards the forest. "What was that about"? I asked Minho, not mad at his joke but mad that he sent Newt away. His smile had faded away. "Calm down, Greenie. I just pinched the wrong nerve in Newt". I glared at Minho. "I'm not the greenie anymore". I ran towards the forest after Newt.

The Autumn leaves crunched under my feet as I walked through the forest looking for Newt. I saw him sitting my a tree, looking at the ground. "Newt? Are you okay"? Newts head jerked back and he looked at me. his face was red and his eyes were wet. He rubbed his dirty hand through his eye quickly. "Hey, Tommy". He said as a crooked smile spread across his face. I walked over and sat beside him. "Are you okay? You know Minho was joking, right"? Newt sniffled. "Y-ya I know, I just am not really c-comfortable with those kinda..jokes". He stuttered. I blushed as I looked towards the ground. "I get it..some people are just homofobi-" "No I'm not homofobic I just don't like those kinda jokes". Newt cut me off and corrected me quickly. "Ah, okay". I didn't really know what to say. I looked up and stared at Newts beautiful eyes. "Tom-" I cut him off, by pushing my lips onto his.