I'll never give up on you

The past few days have been horrible. I've even seen Minho cry. Everyone thinks Newt is gone but I refuse to believe that. He didn't give up on me and I won't give up on him. I stayed with him, day after day. I felt a hand on my back and instantly pushed the person to the wall and grabbed my knife. A stunned Kyle was pinned to the wall. I quickly let him down. "Sorry Kyle, after the last attack I couldn't risk anything happen-" "Ya, I get it. Thanks for not stabbing me". Kyle cut me off. I gestured for him to sit down. "Thanks for trying to look for me". I thanked him quietly. His head flew up fast. "What? How did you know that I looked?! Not even Newt knows"! He explained. "Yea, but I was trapped in some sort of invisible box thing, I could see everything, including when you looked for me." Kyle looked down. "Well your welcome but I kinda only did it to cheer up Newt." I put my hand on his shoulder. "I know, thank you". The young boy smiled back at me. "So are you and Chuck, getting along, since your the closest to his age"? I asked. His expression changed at the mention of Chuck. "Oh my god. The kids awesome but so annoying". I laughed. "I know buddy, but take care of him". He leaned back in his chair. "Of course." Kyle stayed with me for a good half an hour, he was such a sweet kid. After he left I headed off to bed, once again having the memory-dream. "Thomas...brother...dead...Newt...final...candidate...revenege..." It seemed like Doug was gone for good, but it seemed like he was gone for good last time too.
***
It had been a week, Doug hadn't shown up, Newt was still unconscious. No matter what the med-jacks did he still laid in that bed, silent and still. He had a large red gash on his head but he seemed otherwise unharmed. Minho burst in the door. "Thomas you need to get back into that maze! I can't run alone!" I kept a blank stare on Newt, not even bothering to turn to Minho. "I'm not moving until he's awake". I muttered in a monotone voice. Minho gripped my shoulders. "Listen to me, Thomas! Newt might not wake up...ever." I felt a tear from his deep brown eyes fall down my back. "NO!" I exclaimed and turned around to face him. "HE LOOKED FOR ME, EVERY. SINGLE. NIGHT. I WILL STAY WITH HIM UNTIL I DIE"!! I sat back in my chair and stared at Newt's beautiful, cold face. "Yours so selfish, Thomas. You didn't even think how hurt I am, I've known him a lot longer than you did, your just some shank who waltzed in here and decided he owned Newt. Well Newt is my best friend, I would risk my shuck life for him! I still have to run maze everyday, and you should too." I didn't, no I wouldn't look Minho in the eyes. "Get. out." Minho stepped back, shocked at my sudden anger. "Thomas." "You may know things about him, but so do I. And I know that he would stay with me if I was here". "Well because of his limp, jobs for him are limited. He isn't as depended on. You and I are supposed to get us out of this pla-" Minho tried to reason with me. "Just get out, Minho"! He left without another word. "I'll say with you, Newt. I'll never give up on you".

A/N awe! A feel-good chapter before all the crazy stuff comes. Wait did I say crazy stuff? *evil laughs* does anyone even read these authors notes? Add to your Comment: 'Pineapples' if you do! Thanks for reading :)