"Oh no, what?"

"Oh no, what?" Newt looked up at me.

"Kyle." I whispered.

"What the bloody hell did you do to Kyle?!" Newt yelled sanding up.

"What they asked me to.."

"Who?!"

"The creators, they wanted me to chain him up in the forest and 'they would do the rest', in return I could get you back." I explained.

"Is he still there?" Newt asked.

"Probably." I sighed.

"Well what are you waiting for? Let's go get him!" Newt decided as he headed for the door.

I quickly followed, not risking anything happening to Newt again. We soon came to the part of the forest where I had left Kyle.

"Tommy, where did you leave him?" Newt asked sharply.

"Newt..?" Kyle's voice croaked . The boy slung his body around, he was dirty and thinner.

"Kyle!" Newt rushed towards him, holding the boy in his arms. "I'm so so sorry this happened, let me get you out of here!" Newt began to fiddle with Kyle's chain.

"Why did you leave me here?" Kyle asked, with a look of hate in his eyes.

I swallowed the limp in my throat. "To get Newt back." I explained.

Kyle shook his head. "I was nothing but nice to you, I looked for you when you were missing, I comforted you when Newt was gone, I helped you, and you left me here to die."

The guilt was starting to get to me. "K-Kyle, they didn't feed you?" All I got from Kyle was a cold head shake. "I'm so s-sorry." I chocked.

Newt was still hugging the little boy, Kyle began to snuggle into him still glaring at me. It was as if e was trying to make me jealous, as if he wanted Newt.

Newt kept his arm around Kyle all the way back to the glade. "Frypan!" Newt called to the chef, who was busy in the kitchen.

"What?!" He shouted back. "Kyles back! And he needs extra dinner!"

***

A/N PLEASE go read the collab fanfic I'm doing with Shylee_ ! She deserves way more fans <3 Xx