Dont you know what youve done to me?!

Thomas's POV•
"What?! What did I ever do to you?!" Doug's eyes were bloodshot and full of hate. "Didn't you get enough memories to understand?! DONT YOU KNOW WHAT YOUVE DONE TO ME?!" He punched my face over and over. Then the forcefield burst open. Four men all in matching suits with the wicked label ran in and grabbed Doug. "WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE DOING?! WERE ON THE SAME SIDE!! PUT ME DOWN YOU SAVAGES"!! Then I leaned back, expecting to fall against the portal wall but fell right onto the ground. "Tommy?!" It was Newt, my precious Newt. "NEWT!! I THOUGHT I'D NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN"!! Newt was crying and so was I.

Newts POV•
I had been searching for Tommy everyday since he went missing, never found him. "I'll probably give up after today." I mumbled. I was definitely going mad. Then I saw some men rush through the forest and revealed a secret box, inside was my Tommy! I jumped for joy as the sight of him. "Tommy"? I asked desperately. "NEWT I THOUGHT I'D NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN"!! The tears were flowing down my cheeks like a waterfall. I ran over to him and pulled him close. "Tommy, what happened to you?! Who did this?! Are you okay?!" He looked down at me, he had clearly been beaten. "Newt I watched you search for me everyday, I screamed for you but it wouldn't work. I can't believe you looked for me everyday". "Of course, Tommy". Our lips met and we passionately kissed. A moan escaped from Tommy's mouth, it was so satisfying. "I love you,Tommy". "And I love you, Newt". we pressed our foreheads together. "Your never leaving my sight again".

A/N ooh! So clearly Doug has some issues with Thomas!! What do you think will happen to Doug and why did those guys come? Mwahaha who knows? I do!! These authors notes are getting more evil each chapter.