(2) Party

✯ ✯

LISA's POV

Someone had vanished. I knew it as soon as I awoke from my long afternoon snooze. I looked out the window and noticed that the sun had set. I've been sleeping for how long?

Rubbing my eyes, I squinted on my wristwatch. 9:01 PM.

I couldn't recall when I dozed off. I slowly stood up from the couch then searched for the light switches. When I found it, I flicked on the light with one hand, yawning and still recovering from my woke up state. The unexpected brilliance was stunning after the softly lit room.  A series of little lights flashed in front of my eyes and when they cleared, I saw no sign of my cousin.

"Bam?" No one answered.

"Seriously?" What had happened was evident, so it was a foolish question.  A sticky note was taped to his large LED television across from me.

'Help you tomorrow.
They forced me, couldn't say no.
Sorry!

-B'

"Help me settle first, my ass" I took the note and threw it into the bin.

My cousin appears to have chosen his famous so-called pals over me. How thoughtful of him. I knew he had his own life, so I simply brushed off the issue. I just decided to take my luggages to unpack because I don't have anything planned for tonight.

My ringtone clung to a call from an unknown number as I was fixing my belongings. My movement came to a halt since I had no idea who was calling. Before I accepted the call, my door whooshed open, letting in a beam of light—wasn't she the rumored girlfriend of ZOC's lead guitarist?

I've known her for having angelic OSTs for some dramas. She was bright, outgoing, and carried a ray of brightness with her wherever she went. (Yes, I watch her vlogs as well, which is why I stated those things.)

"Hi! You must be Lalisa!!" She greeted me. Maybe, knocking was never her style.

Her phone was pressed against her left ear. The tone on my phone stopped ringing when she put down her phone. Was she calling on my personal number?

"Yes. I'm calling you. Bammy gave me your number." She said like she read what was on my mind.

"Bammy? You know my cousin?" Stopped dead, I asked.  At this moment, I was flustered.

Flustered, because first, she's really pretty in person and second, did she just call my cousin, Bammy?

"Of course. In MBC, we're a family. And since Bammy told us you're his cousin, you're now a family too" she explained as she strode next to me.

Oh right. I forgot that Bam is working with this kind of industry. Huge and renowned personas.

"That's sweet of you" I said, placing my two palms together, with fingertips touching my nose.

"Sorry for barging in and for not introducing myself, I'm Park Rosè" Her smile was contagious, I swore.

"No, no, it's okay. I know who you are. I'm a fan."  I waved my hand in the air.

"Oh you do? Thank you. Wow! Bammy didn't tell us that he has  a gorgeous cousin. Are you a model or something like that?" Not surprised by Bam's foolishness, but I didn't expect a compliment from her.