(30) Knees

✯✯

LISA's POV

Duty calls. The products for the BlackLeather.Co had finally arrived and it was time for the band's photoshoot. Of course, Jennie was assigned to take care of the guys' wardrobe and hair&make-up for the event.

After doing Jennie's work, when the guys arrived for the photoshoot, they were extraordinarily striking and phenomenal this time. Since I wasn't the official photographer, I just assisted the other staff to check the lights for the set up. I was happy to help since Namjoon still allowed me to take photos for my projects.

Jin brought Jisoo to the set, so she volunteered to become Jennie's pretty helper. I snapped a few pictures of the boys while they were busy looking at the main camera. This was my first time seeing them in a photoshoot and I was amazed. They were all natural. From one shot to the next they were posting real pro. I hadn't mastered photography in that way.

"You're doing great, boys." Yoongi yelled.

Jhope started laughing with the band and just like that, another great shot. Then, it was time for an individual photoshoot. Jin was the first one to pose, so Jisoo came a little closer to take a good snap of him. Next was Jimin, he walked to the set, flexing the product. Then, Jhope who made the entire area as his playground. This man knew how to have fun in front of the camera. Taehyung stood up from his seat when it was his turn. He moved minimally, but every shift he made was on point.

Jungkook's shot was the last but not least. Brushed up hair and a lifted eyebrow, all in black charisma. This whole get-up of him made me convinced that he totally pulled off the bad boy type of look. His face didn't change as he just remained serious looking at the camera. Some of his hair eventually fell to his face which made him look more hunky. Damn, gorgeous.

When I felt that I zoned out, that was when I shook my head and pulled myself back to reality

When I felt that I zoned out, that was when I shook my head and pulled myself back to reality. Too late for me, because Jungkook saw everything. There was nothing I could do but to roll my eyes at him just before I went back to my task.

The shoot lasted for three hours. Namjoon had already placed orders for food for everyone when it was all done. While everyone was busy changing and cleaning the set, I checked my captured behind-the-scenes pictures. Smiling, I was satisfied.

"Lalisa?" Bam took a seat beside me.

"Hey."

"You okay now?" He asked as he still can't get over what happened to me last night.

"I'm fine now, cous. Don't worry." I tapped his shoulder, while my other hand was still holding my camera.

"I felt relieved when Jungkook found you right away." He sighed.