(7) Warning

✯ ✯

LISA's POV

Funny how a little thing like having your life flipped upside down for sitting your ass in a music entertainment studio, waiting for your use-to-be-Bias to finish his vocal practice.

It has been a week since I've been a personal assistant. And yes, working with him wasn't that easy. I learned to have more patience on this evil one.

Just then, Jungkook slammed the studio's main doors open and marched out of the room. This scene wasn't new to me.

"I see someone woke up from the wrong side of the bed, again." I commented when I saw the rest of the band coming out from the studio.

I came late today so I don't have any idea if Jungkook was fine before the band practice or if he was already like that. The latter idea was more realistic.

"Yea, most of the time. How's you?" Namjoon replied as he stood across from me.

"Me? I'm good, thank you for asking." I was a little shocked by his question but I still managed to answer.

"We're asking how Jeon is treating you, Lalisa." With enough space, Jin sat beside me.

"Oh that... he's pretty difficult but don't worry I can handle." I assured them.

I'm not going to lie, Jungkook was a difficult man to please. He was as complicated as I had anticipated. But, to be honest, he can have any attitude he wants as long as he keeps his cool and doesn't have a meltdown.

"We're so sorry to drag you into this, Lalisa. The first time I heard about you from Bammy, I already know you can steer our maknae. I don't know how you're doing it but I respect your reason." Namjoon opened up. It was good to know that despite Bambam talking about me, he didn't say anything about my dad.

Yes, they knew I was keeping a secret from my father about my model career but they didn't know the entire story why I did that: He never liked the idea of me becoming a model because of what happened to my mother.

But still here I am, trying to do it without the intention of telling my father about this.

"Well, without you, maybe I'm still searching for a company, trying to please them to accept my internship application. You just helped me and I'm willing to return the favor." I smiled at them.

"I'm so glad that I came up with this deal! Don't you think I'm too clever?" Jhope boasted but Jin just smacked his head.

"Jungkook has a bad temper these days because it's the time of the year again." Jimin said, slowly sighing.

"Death anniversary." Yoongi elaborated as he noticed that I didn't immediately get what Jin said.

"I see." I just nodded, without meeting their eyes.

"We're worried." Taehyung chimed in.

"I'm doing my best to monitor him. So you can count on me guys." I said, trying to lighten up the atmosphere right now.

After our conversation, they left one by one as they were having their own agenda for this day. As for me, I stayed at the studio because I knew Jungkook would return. His bag and belongings were still here.

A cup of tea and a ZOC's song in my ears would be great while waiting for my boss.

JUNGKOOK's POV