(28) Some Competition

✯✯

LISA's POV

"Sorry you couldn't come with us, Lalisa." Jisoo said as she took my hands gently. Her face was gloomy.

"On a positive note, congrats to your upcoming shoots. We heard from Bammy." Jennie joined in.

Right now, the band will be flying to Japan for the Tokyo Music Festival. The event would be held for 2 weeks meaning I wouldn't be with them for 14 days. This would be the longest time I wouldn't see Jungkook, since the first day I joined the ZOC team. This setup could benefit us both, maybe especially me.

And about what Jennie heard from my cousin, the reason I couldn't come with them was because I have 4 more scheduled projects with LK these following weeks. I've been waiting for months to anticipate this, and it was finally happening.

"What about Rosie?" I asked since I noticed she wasn't around.

"She has a recording today but she'll take a flight tomorrow. I wish you could follow too." Jisoo told me.

"This won't be the band's last event right? Next time, I will be there." I said to lighten their moods.

"We'll go now, Lalisa. Namjoon just texted me. They're already in the lobby, waiting." Jennie informed me.

"Sure, go ahead! Have a safe flight." I said as I hugged them both.

Just when the two walked inside the elevator, Bam came out from our room. Luggage and a sports bag on both of his hands.

"Souvenir would be fine." I joked but I guessed he was still sulking.

"Lalisa."

"I said I'm sorry, okay? I promise I will tell you right away if we go out again." I informed him as I took him in an embrace.

Bam, like Jungkook, was mad at me for not informing him that Eunwoo and I were really talking. I already told him what I told Jungkook: there's nothing to be concerned about because I'm capable of handling myself.

"I'm counting on that, Lalisa." He warned me as he pulled himself from me.

"Of course. Be safe." I walked him through the elevator.

"You too. Did you and Jung—"

"No and I don't expect him to say goodbye to me." I smiled at my cousin to assure him. He just nodded.

Does what the closest friend do? Leaving without saying goodbye? Very Jeon Jungkook.

"I'll be going now." He said as I decided not to go down to the lobby. I will see them again in two weeks, anyway. Just before the elevator closed, I waved at my cousin.

Suddenly, my phone chimed when I was about to go back inside my room.

'Bye'

He didn't even bother to go and see me personally. He just left me a message. If he thought that his text would make me come down just to see him, he was wrong. Instead, I just opened it and I never replied.

The next day, I woke up too early because I was planning to enroll at something just before I went to LK building. I couldn't decide whether I would go on boxing, maybe pole dancing for something new or just a regular dance class session. Let my feet take me wherever they wanted to take me.