(32) Attention

✯✯

JUNGKOOK's POV

"Seriously, dude? Don't you have anyone else to bother? I'm going somewhere." Jimin told me after I followed him to his car.

Well, I already had in mind but unfortunately when I went to Bam's a while ago, he told me that she was in a rush when she left the building. Another shooting with LK, maybe.

"Yes hello? I'll be coming over. Need some new choreo to watch." Jimin was talking to someone on his phone.

"Nope, Jungkook is with me. Thanks! See you, Coach." He said just before he ended the call.

"Tamzin?" I asked, putting on the seatbelt.

He nodded as he drove his car like he was in a Fast & Furious movie. This guy despised traffic so he made a turn for a shortcut to Tamzin's studio. We were friends with him for a long time since he and Jimin were childhood buddies. The band sometimes attended his private dance session and even choreographed some music for us if needed.

"So..." He began while his focus was still on the road.

"What so?" I asked.

"Lalisa and Eunwoo, huh?" The smirk on his face was very noticeable.

"Do you really believe that?" Now, it was my turn to throw the 'smirk-face'.

"Why not? It's not that you have something on her that stops you from seeing the obvious."

"I do." I told him, slightly leaning back at my seat.

"Holy shit!" Jimin abruptly hit the brakes when he heard me.

"Dude. Are you trying to kill me??" I said when my chest was forcibly pressed to my seatbelt.

"Haha! My man, Jeon Jungkook, is back." He shrieked, pushing back my shoulder. I just smiled at him.

"So, what are you gonna do with Eunwoo, then? Seems like he's also into her." Jimin continued to drive.

"To him? Nothing." I adjusted my position as I looked at myself in the mirror boldly.

"Such confidence huh" Tilting his head, he commented.

"To her? Everything." I said, putting my tongue against my cheek.

"Ho ho! Fuck you Jungkook

"Ho ho! Fuck you Jungkook." Jimin exclaimed like he was rooting for me to go on and succeed.

"Sorry man, not interested." And we just both guffawed the whole drive.