(22) No Big Deal

✯✯

LISA's POV

I wasn't late this morning, huge credits to my sunrise jogging routine. When I arrived at the studio, Yoongi instantly greeted me.

"What's up." I gave him my Thai greeting in return. Yoongi didn't speak often, but whenever I was with them, he never forgot to acknowledge me. His kindness was admirable.

"Good morning, Lalisa." Just then, Taehyung's pleasing voice reached me from the door. I could tell he was smiling before I took in his face, just like he always did.

"Goodmorning," I told him, my Thai accent was way too obvious.

"Taehyung is very excited for later, how about you, Lalisa?" The man that I considered like an older brother after he welcomed me into the close circle of this family placed a hand on my shoulder and squeezed lightly.

"So am I." I returned the smile to Jhope just before I took my seat.

In my peripheral vision, I saw Namjoon who was taking his usual place where Jin and Jimin poured into the room, mumbling their good mornings.

Lifting my gaze off from Jhope's easy smile, my eyes tracked down the back to the others walking around the table to assemble into our nine o'clock formation. Across from me appeared Jungkook, eyebrows raised and gaze quickly meeting mine. I watched his lips tip down as he took a chair out.

Since Bam still wasn't here, Namjoon hadn't started the AM briefing yet. Everyone waited patiently as they focused on surfing for a while on their phones.

Just then, Taehyung shifted his body to me and was about to say something when someone beat him to speak first.

"So where are you taking her, Taehyung?" Jungkook asked, which made everyone look at him.

"Ah, how about the sport's bar?" Mouth open, the bass player gave it some thought.

"She doesn't like sports or activity shows that are exhausting to watch." His arrogant air dimmed somewhat.

Oh my goodness. What is he doing? I sank lower in my seat.

"Thank you for your concern, Jungkook. But Taehyung and I can discuss this later. In private." I laughed awkwardly.

"It's all right. Let me think." Taehyung scratched his nape.

"How about the seafood place I know, they serve the best fish menu there." Taehyung suggested.

"Nope. She hates eating fish. She doesn't like the smell." Jungkook reacted immediately. Seriously.

"Well, where would you suggest?" asked Taehyung, amusement lighting his eyes.

"If there's only a cat place here. Anyway, Why don't I book you a table at a place I know."

"Thank you Kook! Owe you one. Lisa, I'm looking forward to our date later. Pick you up at eight." Taehyung smiled at me.

"Right." But my smile wouldn't quite stick because Jungkook's approach right now was stealing everyone's attention.

Namjoon was just observing the maknae all the time and sometimes he was also watching me. Jhope, on the other hand, gave Jungkook's suggestions a smug sort of smile. It may not be obvious but I also noticed Jin & Jimin elbows bumped.