(33) No More Alcohol & Cigarettes

✯✯

LISA's POV

Jimin was driving while we were on our way home. We were able to leave the building without their fans following us because of him.

"Yo, Lalisa. I didn't think you could dance like that. Cool." Jimin said as he slightly glanced at me in the rearview mirror.

"Thanks. I used to be a dancer, that's why." I told him the truth.

"Well, you still are. Right, Jungkook?" Jimin asked Jungkook as he also noticed the silence of the man beside him.

Jungkook only hummed as he tried to aim his gaze towards me, gently turning his back to me for a split second. Just in time, we arrived at our apartment building.

"Jungkook. Namjoon just texted me, they are at the penthouse. We should probably go there." Jimin informed Jungkook as we went to the elevator.

"Tell him, on our way." Jungkook answered, pressing the 'P' button.

"Lalisa, you wanna come? I'm sure everyone is there too." Jimin told me.

"It's okay, you guys have fu—"

"She'll come." Jungkook beat me off to it as he just looked at me. To comply was all I could do after seeing that spellbinding stare of him.

Jimin suddenly cleared his throat as I noticed that he tried to suppress the smile on his face.

"Sure." The only word I muttered just before we got out of the lift.

As soon as we arrived at Namjoon's penthouse, everyone greeted us like they were celebrating or something. What's the occasion?

"Guys, you made it!" Jhope screamed, running towards Jimin and Jungkook.

"Hi Lalisa. Oh! You three came here together?" The drummer asked as he noticed that I was with the two.

"Jungkook and I went to Tamzin. And guess what? Lalisa was there too for the urban dance class." Jimin told them. Arms circling with his girl, he took the seat beside Rosie.

"How was it?" Taehyung spoke.

"Lalisa rocks. Bam, you didn't tell us that she's a dancer too. Check Tamzin's channel, you'll see her there." Jimin said.

"Currently watching." Jin uttered while the rest of them strode near him, trying to watch the video too.

"Wow." Jisoo reacted and Jin just placed his hand at her shoulder.

"Oh guys please sto—"

"You've been with us for a long time now Lalisa, why are you still being shy." Rosie voiced out.

"These guys know how to compliment people especially when they deserve it. You should know it by now, cous." Bam walked over me, tapping my bangs.

"Sorry, I just don't know how to take it cause I rarely receive some. But thank you guys." I said as I tried to join them watching the video.

"You're a model. You would get used to it in no time." Jennie reminded me.

When the video ended, Namjoon invited us for some chicken and beer fest. I read just now the previous message I received from my cousin. He also texted me to come here. When I approached him, I secretly asked Bam what the occasion was and he told me that there was none, it was just their usual weekend session if everyone was available.