Chapter 19: They're back!

Hey there guise! XD well I'm going to put a little authors note at the beginning of this chappy because I can, and because I have chiz that you should probably know before you continue reading(:

Well, lol I'm uber sorry about the fact that the boys don't have very many pov's in this book, lol that's kinndaaaa my fault, but I just never know what to say! And if there are any spelling/punctuation errors, I am sooo sorry. I've been writing on a tablet lately, and auto correct sucks monkey balls.

Btw I was juuust wondering if when this book ends, do you guys like want a sequel? Comment please(:

(*hacked by Riley* I WANT A SEQUEL XD)

I also wanted to say that there are going to be returns of some old characters in this chapter that you might've forgotten about! (Hence the chapter name 'They're Back')

My lord, I just can't believe that it's chapter 19 already. Anyways.....

And a hugeeeeeeeeee thank you to my readers. You guys are amazing, really. INTERNET HUG!!!

Whelp, here we go. Enjoy, my awko tacos!

****************************

*Megan's POV*

It was 1:45 am, and I had been sleeping perfectly fine until I was woken up by the sound of my phone singing a Little Mix ring-tone, signalling that I had gotten a text.

I groaned. I hated being woken up. Sitting upright and rubbing my tired eyes, I grabbed my phone off the nightstand and unlocked it. The phone lit up, making the entire room visible in the darkness. I opened up the text.

Come tonight or Little Lou won't know what hit him. We've got tickets to the soccer game tomorrow. Seat A21. Save yourself.

See you tomorrow, Meg!

-NML

My jaw dropped. That was the same row that Louis was sitting in at that soccer game he had decided to go tomorrow with Harry. How could they know what row he was in? And how could they know what seat was right next to Lou's?

I made a decision right then and there, I was going. No one could hurt Louis. I would never let them.

Never.

I sat up until 3 am before I called Kristy.

"Megan, what the crap do you need at 3 in the morning?" Kristy said grumpily.

"We're going today. We have to. I can't let them hurt Lou." I told her, trying to sound like a leader, but my shaky voice gave me away.

"They threatened Harry, too. Listen, I'll call you when it's not the middle of the night and I'm actually awake, ok? Love you, Meggle." Kristy said, hanging up and probably going back to sleep.

I sat up all night after that, feeling restless. I had barely gotten 4 hours of sleep, but I couldn't make myself get any more. I curled up on my bed and just thought about everything. Who could NML be? It sounded so familiar, yet so distant at the same time.

I layed down and closed my eyes, hoping for just a moment of sleep so that maybe I could breathe again.

*Julia's POV*

I watched the clock. It was 8:30 pm. I texted Riley, because she had also received the text, and was going. We all were.

Riley texted me, telling me that it was time to meet up at Kat's. We were all taking Kat's car, because there was no purpose in taking 5 cars to go meet some creepy stalkers that were planning the murders of our boyfriends.