Chapter 12: Kidnapped

*Zayn's POV*

I was tied to a chair in a dark room when I woke up. Freaky. I squirmed around, trying to free myself.

"Zayn?" I heard a voice say through the seeping darkness.

"Niall?"

"Thank god. Harry's passed out in here, and so is Lou. I don't know where Liam is."

"Wait, Liam isn't here?"

"No."

"Are the girls?"

"Julia is, I have no clue about anyone else. Is Kat?"

"I think. They knocked her out, I'm hoping she isn't here. But then I just know they are."

"I know. We need to get out of here."

"Agreed."

We heard footsteps, and immediately silenced as the door to the room flung open.

***********************************************

*Julia's POV*

"Should we?" I asked, referring to the tunnel we had found. It felt like an air duct, but it wasn't in use at all. It looked like it hadn't been in use in years. And right now, it was our only option. Unless we wanted to chill here, which didn't exactly seem like a good idea.

"After you."

I climbed into the duct. It hadn't been used in years, you could tell because of the dust bunnies that were absolutely everywhere. It was a tight squeeze, I could barely crawl in it. And because of how claustrophobic I was, I knew this wasn't a good idea.

But there wasn't any other way.

I heard Kat climb in behind me, closing the duct behind herself. 

"It's dark in here," Kat pointed out.

"Well we still have to keep going!"

"I know."

We crawled through it for what seemed like ages, but was probably only an hour. 

"Wait." I said, stopping short.

"Is that Zayn talking?"

"And Niall!"

We pressed our ears against the bottom of the duct and listened closely.

"Don't hurt them, please." I heard Zayn say.

"Well is there any other way to get rid of those stupid girls?" Norah told them.

"If you lay a single finger on Kristy, I will-" Harry was cut off. 

"We aren't going to have to touch her. We'll be too busy touching you." Was that Marie talking?

"That's Lisa." Kat whispered to me.

I nodded, continuing listening to the convorsation.

"Don't touch me!" Niall yelled, and I heard the sound of someone sliding onto his lap.

If it was Norah, so help me....

Suddenly the air duct broke, and we fell from the ceining onto the scene.

I crashed in top of Niall, and Kat landed on Zayn.

Lucky coincidense, huh?

"Julia!" Niall exclaimed, kissing me.

However much I loved kissing him, I knew that this wasn't the right time.

"Ok Niall, we've got to get out of here."