Chapter 2: One Direction Infection

*Kristy's P.O.V*

One Direction? At our mall? This was straight out of a dream.

I watched Kat push through to the front of the crowd, trying to get closer to our absolute favorite boy band. In about 2 minutes, One Direction was pushing through the crowd to get out of it. And they were coming towards ME.

I grabbed onto Rileys hand so I knew this was real. I almost asked her to pinch me, I was so sure this was a dream. There was no way this could be real, right?

Zayn Malik. The Zayn Malik, put a hand on my arm. "Do you know anywhere we can go to get out of here?"

"Y-Yeah, my cars parked outside, you guys might have to squeeze in there, but it might be able to fit all of us."

"Perfect." Harry Styles replied.

Harry Styles just talked to me! He was my favorite, so this was huge. I took in his appearance. His loose curls were even more perfect in person. His bright green eyes were more breathtaking than I had imagined they'd be. They were a sea of greens, more beautiful than any ocean.

We ran outside, followed by the giant crowd, and all hopped into my car. My car wasn't exactly very big, so Julia, Niall, Louis, and Zayn squeezed into the trunk. I could tell they weren't exactly comfortable, but this was all I had.

"Where to?" I asked, trying to act normal despite the fact I was sitting in the car with One Direction in my trunk.

Niall passed his phone up to me, with directions on how to get to their penthouse already open on Google Maps.

"So wait," Riley spoke up, "why did you trust us? I mean, you guys have never even met us!"

"Well, there was a contest for tickets to our concert up about 2 months ago, and Megan was the winner. It was for her and 4 friends, you guys. We couldn't reach you about it to tell you that you guys won, but Paul knew what you looked like. Paul really is a genius. So when we noticed Kat coming up closer to us, Paul said she was one of the winners." Louis explained, acting like this was a completely normal, everyday thing.

"But how did Paul know what we all looked like?" Megan said, sounding shocked.

"I honestly have no clue. I think when you entered the contest, and you gave it your name and all that stuff, it found a picture of you."

"That's right! And then when I entered it, it asked the names of all the people I wanted to bring!"

Julia looked like she was about to pass out, her usually rosy cheeks turning pale. "So, why didn't you tell us about this!?"

"I guess I forgot about it."

I looked up into the mirror that showed what was happening in the back of the car.  Megan was full of shock, Kat was just plain confused, and Riley seemed like she could get up and do a little happy dance right about now.

Julia still looked like she was about to faint.

"Are you alright?" Niall asked her.

"Oh, yeah, uhm, I'm perfectly fine..." And then she really did pass out.

Kat screamed. "What the heck! Is she ok?"

"I dont know." Niall looked worried as zayn came closer to get and held her hand, feeling if she had a pulse or not.

"Well, she's not dead. I think she's just..."

"Shocked." Riley finished.

"Just be gentle with her. Were almost there." I told them looking down at Niall's smart phone in my hand.

*Zayn's P.O.V*

I was really worried about Julia. I hadn't let go of her hand. I'd heard from Megan that I was her favorite, and I could already tell she was a sweet girl. But Kat was appealing too, I realized. With her dark eyes and gorgeous facial features, it was hard to resist a girl like Kat.

We finally pulled up at out penthouse. I heard gasps coming from the girls, the loudest one was from, whats her name, maybe Riley. Kristy came around to the back and opened the trunk, and I lifted Julia into my arms as I climbed out. Then Niall and Louis followed.

"Is she going to be ok?" Kristy asked.

"Yeah, I think so. Just let her rest for a little bit." I replied as Harry opened the front door and I set Julia down on the tan couch in the living room.

I watched as Kristy walked over to the baby grand piano. "This is beautiful." She whispered. Harry sat down next to her.

"So are you." He said quietly. I could practically see them falling in love with each other right in front of all of us.

I rolled my eyes and walked over to the one I believed was Kat.

We walked outside together, onto the back porch.

She leaned back againt the wall. "So, I heard I'm your favorite?"

Kat's expression automatically changed. "Oh, uhm, who told you that?"

"One of the girls, I think her name was Megan maybe?"

*Kat's P.O.V*

Megan told Zayn that he's my favorite? I mean, he is ONE of my favorites, but I thought I had better chances with Louis. And, Louis was definately my very favorite. Why would Megan tell Zayn that he's my favorite?

I was so confused.