Chapter 14: Parties Gone Wrong

*Kat's POV*

"So, there's a party going on tonight," Zayn told us as he walked into the living room of the boys beach house. We were all hanging out there, as usual.

"A party! I love parties! What kind of party? The fun kind, right?" Riley ranted on and on, completely spazing out. She was even bouncing up and down on the couch.

"A celebrity party," Harry commented, wiggling his eyebrows at Kristy.

Sometimes, Harry, sometimes...

"Sounds pretty fun," I said with a nod.

"I'm down," Julia agreed, smiling.

"Why not?" Meg and Kristy said in unison, and they both burst out laughing.

"I wanna go to a party! Party's are fun! I remember this one time..." Riley then went on a rant about some party she went to, but I wasn't even listening. I was totally zoned out.

What am I supposed to wear to a celebrity party? Who would be there? What on earth is a celebrity party? Like, what do you do? Hopefully it isn't weird... or awkward for that matter.

Speaking of awkward, RIley was still bouncing around like some really weird rabbit or something. It was really funny.

Gotta love Riley.

"You coming Kat?" Kristy asked, bringing me back down to earth.

"What?"

"We're gonna go get our outfits. It's in like, a few hours." Megan told me.

I kissed Zayn on the cheek before running out the door, right behind the girls.

*********************************************

*Julia's POV*

We were all in the mall, looking for outfits to wear for tonight. I was super excited. Kristy and Riley had already found their outfits, leaving Kat, Megan, and I to continue on our shopping adventures. 

Riley had chosen a dress that was all black. The top was plain black, then it had an elastic waist and ruffles from there down. It looked kind-of like a top and skirt. It was gorgeous. Kristy had gone with a floral dress, with a mellow green background and pink and blue flowers all over it. A big bow went around the waist. They both looked gorgeou sin their outfits.

After another hour, Kat, Megan and I had found what we were going to wear too.

Kat had chosen a hot pink crop top with 'Hi' and 'Bye' printed on the front, and back. She had also gotten a white skirt to go with it. Megan chose a loose, cut-open white sweater and a coral pencil skirt, with white tights. I had also gotten a pencil skirt(mine was blue) and a black, 3 quarter sleeve lace top. The lace was all flowery. I also bought openwork tights. 

We were going to be stunning.

Absolutely stunning.

******************************************

*Riley's POV*

We got back to Kristy's house to get ready. She had loads of make-up and jewelery, along with shoes.

 Riley likes shoes.

You know, sometimes I question my weirdness.

Oh well.

Anyways, I changed into the dress and was currently rummaging through Kristy's closet, looking for a good pair of shoes. And then I found the perfect shoes.

They were converse, with a gray lace background and black velvet designs everywhere. They were also hightops, adding to the effect. 

"Can I wear these?" I asked Kristy, holding them up to her.