Chapter 8: Make-Up or Break-Up?

*Louis's P.O.V*

I was starting to wonder where Nialler was. He had left over 4 hours ago, and hadn't come home, or called any of us. To be honest, I was really concerned.

Where could he have gone?

I heard a knock on the door as Zayn got up to get it.

I hear whispers, and then Zayn leads a red-eyed Niall into the house. I could tell he had been crying, and it took a lot to make Niall cry.

We all leaped off the couch and hugged him.

"What happened?" Harry asked.

Niall looked over at Zayn.

"He got a text from a number that said it was Julia, telling him to meet her at the park at 11:30. When he came, Megan was there. He told her that Julia had been cheating on him."

"Im so sorry." I said, and we all hugged him again.

I was really in shock. Julia had never been a person to do something like that. At least, she hadn't seemed like it.

At all.

***************************

*Megan's P.O.V*

I felt my phone vibrate as I sat alone in the park. I was so regreting what I had done, just for a boy. But I knew I couldn't take it back. So I stuck with it.

"Hello?" I pick up my phone.

"Megan, what did you do?" Kat's voice comes from the other line.

I gulp. "Wha-what do you mean?" I stumble in my words, failing at sounding innocent.

"I mean with Niall. I know you said something. And this is your one chance to come clean."

"How did you know?"

"It didn't take much to figure this out. You were at the park, when only Niall was supposed to be there. And Niall isn't a cheater. I know that. So what did you tell Niall?"

I explained everything.

I cracked, choking up halfway through my sob story. It disgusted me how much of a terrible person I sounded like. I sounded heartless. Maybe I was. I couldn't tell.

It broke me inside, hearing how horrible I was, espescially coming from myself.

"I can't believe you Megan." Kat was mad. Pissed, really.

"I'm sorry! I really am. Kathleen, please."

And then she hung up on me.

Just like that.

*********************

*Julia's P.O.V*

Kat came out of the bathroom where she was on the phone and walked back into my room, steam practically blowing from her ears.

"What's wrong?" I asked, my eyes burning from crying.

"Megan did it. She told Niall you were cheating on him. That's why he left once you arrived. He really isn't cheating on you either."

My eyes widened.

"Megan? You can't be serious." My head hurt as bad as my eyes now.

"I can't believe it either."

I stood up and walked out the door, Kat right by my side.

"Where are we going?" She asked.

"The boy's beach house."

*******************************

*Niall's P.O.V*

I hear the doorbell ring again.

"I'll get it." I announce as I walk to the door, my eye's finally stopping watering.

What I didn't expect though, was to see Julia and Kat standing at the door.

"What do you want?" I asked, not being able to look Julia in the eye.

And then they both filled me in on Megan.

"I'm not cheating on you, and I know you're not cheating on me." Julia finished the story.

I grabbed her by the waist, pulling her closer to me. And I kissed her.

Her lip's tasted like bubble-gum lip gloss, sweet and bubbly. I heard Kat whistle, but I wasn't even paying attention. All I could think about was her.

I finally pulled away, hearing the boy's and Kat clapping behind me. I grinned at Julia, and her eyes lit up.

Then she pulled me in and kissed me again, earning more claps and whistles.

I forgot what I was doing as my hands got tangled in her thin blonde hair.

This time she pulled away first, smiling.

"I'm sorry that i believed you would ever cheat on me." I said, out of breath.

"Me too."

By now everyone else was inside, and had shut the door, giving us some privacy.

"I think it's really sweet, how upset you got though." She smiled at me contagiously.

"You're the first girl I've really cried over." I admit.

"That's sweet," She said.

"Because you're the first girl that I've really, truly been in love with," I take a deep breath and look into her blue-green eyes. "I love you."

"I love you too."

That went better then I thought.

"I love you more." I joked, and she laughed.

"I love you most!" She exclaimed, making me laugh.

"You know, loving you most is my job." I said as I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder as she screamed and kicked.

"Put me down!" She cried and I ran around the house to the backyard, on the beach.

"A kidnapper never lets go of his victim." I whisper dangerously, and she whimpers.

I finally set her down on the sand right on the coast line of the water. We watch the sunset, and I reach for her hand. 

She gave me one of her special Julia smiles, and takes it in hers.

Finally I stand up, and pull her up with me.

"What're we doing?" She asks as I pull her into the water.

"You'll see."

I pick her up princess style and swing her back and forth.

"Don't you dare!" She screams as I start counting.

"One....two...."

"Niall!" 

"THREE!" 

 I throw her into the water and she screams loudly, me laughing all the while.

I feel something touching my hand, and she yanks me into the water.

"No fair!" I say, splashing her.

"You threw me in first!" She exclaims, splashing me more.

"So?"

She laughs and we splash each other crazily.

Life couldn't be more perfect, in this moment. With her.

************************************

Hey everyone! Thanks for reading! I tried hard to make it long, once again, so sorry if it doesn't meet your expectations lol:)

Vote, comment, fan!<3

Love always,

Julia Horan Malik<3