Chapter 6: Romance and anger aren't a good mix.

*Kristy's P.O.V*

2 weeks passed since Riley and Julia's double date, which they had both gushed about. Megan hadn't been talking to Julia much though. I was wondering what was possibly going on. But I didn't really wonder about it.

It was 3 a.m, and I was laying in bed texting Harry. He was so sweet.

Can I call you? He asked.

Sure! I replied.

We hadn't gone out on any dates yet, though we called and texted a lot. Megan and Kat were both going through the same thing.

My phone vibrated, and I picked it up, whispering.

"Hey there gorgeous." He said.

I giggled, "hi!"

"Come outside maybe?" He asked.

"Sure, but I warn you, I look like crap."

"Not possible, love."

I got up and snuch down the stairs, then hopping out the window next to the front door, as of the front door was WAY too loud for sneaking around past midnight.

I walked out to find him strumming a guitar, singing Gotta be You.

Oh. My. God.

Excuse my language, but I was losing my mind.

He was too cute.

He set down the guitar and pulled me in closer, swaying us back and forth. I leaned my head on his shoulder.

One word?

Perfection.

"Kristy, I-I don't know if this sounds crazy, because it hasn't been very long, but I've never felt like this before. And I-I love you."

I let that sentence sink into my head. Oh my gosh. He LOVES me.

OMG HARRY LOVES ME! I'm like totally freaking out on the inside and having a little Kristy party, (no alcohol allowed), but on the ouside I'm acting completetly chill.

I look into his eyes, his beautiful eyes. "I love you too."

Right now Kristy World is having a MAJOR party.

Party rock is in the houuuuuse tonight.........

Harry smiles warmly at me, and wraps me in a sweet hug, the kind of hug you never want to end.

Everybody just have a good time.........OH NO! WHAT IF THE MUSICS TOO LOUD?! WHAT IF HE CAN HEAR IT?!

Wait, thats riciculous. He cant hear whats in MY head. I hope.....

I dont want this hug to end, but it does way too soon.

He looks into my eyes, and kisses me softly.

I could feel the electricity in my heart.

"I should go." He whispers. "You need your rest."

"Do you have to?" I ask, feeling a little dissapointed.

"You need your sleep." He murmurs. "I'll pick you up at six tomorrow. We can go on our first date then." He kisses my forehead, then jogs over to his car and hops in and drives off.

**********************

*Kat's P.O.V*

Ok, something was definately fishy around here. Hehe, I said fishy.

Wow, I'm pathetic.

But Megan had seemed... almost angry lately, ever since Niall went out on a date with Julia.

This sure was going to be fun.

*********************

*Riley's P.O.V*

I couldn't get my amazing date with Liam out of my head. Could he actually, REALLY like me? Ugh, stop it Riley, I thought to myself. You keep overthinking things.

Whatever.

I was over at Megan's house, sitting on her bed with her, blasting Stand Up, my favorite One Direction song.

"Are you alright?" I asked her. She hadn't been very... Megan-ish lately.

"Well since Niall asked Julia out, I know he doesn't like me, because he likes Julia, even though he's meant to be with ME. So I'm not going to talk to her."

Ohh no. This wasn't leading anywhere good. "So you're going to... just ignore her?"

"That, and I'm going to put a little plan to use, so Niall will end up with me."

This definately wasn't leading anywhere good.