Chapter 4: The truth

*Kat's P.O.V*

I sat down on the couch, all the way across the room from Megan, who was finally done crying. This was her fault, and I was ticked at her.

"Ok, so we want to hear both sides of the story. First from Kat," Kristy motioned to me, "and then from Megan."

I took a deep breath. "Ok, so when we were at One Directions house thingy, and I was talking to Zayn, aparently Megan told Zayn that he's my favorite, but I think he's too fat for me, and that he needs to lose weight, which is completely untrue! But he was convinced I thought that and he isn't even my very favorite in the first place, Louis is." 

"This is gonna be real fun." Riley murmured.

"Oh, but I'm not done yet. Then Megan aparently told Louis that he's my favorite too, and that I like him better then Zayn, and so both of them think they're my favorites and they were fighting earlier about it! So I got pissed off and yeah."

Kristy took a deep breath. "Ok, Megan, it's your turn."

She wiped her eye. Ugh. "I didn't say any of that stuff! I mean, yeah I told Zayn that he's Kat's favorite, but I thought he was! Honestly! I had no idea she likes Louis more. And I never even talked to Louis, I swear!"

"Then who did? Santa Clause?" I said, rolling my eyes.

"I dont know, but it wasn't me! I promise you that it wasnt!"

I could tell that she was being completely honest. I could see it in her eyes, in her tone of voice. Megan wasn't very good at hiding lies, if you knew her well enough. 

"It's ok, I believe you. But then, who did?"

"Do we know anyone else who could've had contact with One Direction?" Julia asked.

"I don't know. That's the whole problem. I don't think anyone in this room could've, unless..." Riley looked over to Megan. "Did you tell anyone else about the contest you entered?

*Megan's P.O.V*

 The truth was, I had told someone else. Grace. My little sister. Grace was in 3rd grade, and she was insane, but I didn't ever expect her to do something like that. She wasn't necessarily devious, was she?

"Well, I told Grace, and my Mom, but Mom wouldn't ever do something like that."

"I seriosuly doubt a 3rd grader would be in contact with One Direction." Julia stated.

"Who then?" Kat asked.

"That's what I don't know." Julia replied.

"Well, I say we just leave this out there until tomorrow. I mean, I doubt it was any of us." Riley came in.

"You're right." Kat added.

Phew. I just couldnt believe that someone would say that kind of thing to One Direction. Who would try to sabotage Kat like that?

*Riley's P.O.V*

We fell asleep at about 4 am, wanting to get some sleep for when we got to see the boys again. If we saw them again before the concert, which was in 3 days. 

I woke up to feel my phone vibrating on my stomace, causing me to squeal. Just cuz, you know, I'm Riley.

I flipped open my phone and read the text I had just recieved:

Hey Riley, Liam here. Just wondering if maybe you wanted to do something today, with Niall and I, and maybe Julia, if she'd be up to it. How about at 3:00 today? We'll pick you guys up.

Liam xx

OHMIGOD! Did Liam Payne just ask me out on a double date?! 

I was just about ready to lose my mind.

I woke Julia up my shaking her around hard.

"Get off of me you rapist!" Julia screamed, and then shot up. "Oh wait, its just you."

"LIAM AND NIALL JUST ASKED US OUT ON A DOUBLE DATE!" I yelled in her ear, causing Megan and Kristy to wake up too. Kat still managed to sleep.

"NO WAY!" Julia screamed, standing up to do a little happy dance.

"What the heck are you guys yelling about?" Megan asked, yawning.

"I'd like to know the same thing." Kristy added in.

"WE JUST GOT ASKED OUT BY NIALL AND LIAM!" I shouted.

We all got up and danced.

I texted Liam back, telling him we were totally up to it, and I checked the time. "Crap! We only have 2 hours to get ready!" I yelled, noticing it was already 1:00.

Julia and I ran into the bathroom to get ready for our dates.