Chapter 5: Double Date Night

*Julia's P.O.V*

I looked in the mirror as Riley finally finished doing my makeup. I had to admit, I looked gorgeous. Riley had created a smokey-eye with eye shoadow, using shades of blue which brought out me eyes. I had on navy blue eyeliner, but it was very thin, and only on the top eye. Riley had added a little mascara, red lipstick, and ta-da!

Riley looked gorgeous too, if I do say so myself. I'd used medium pink eyeshadow, and pink lipstick. She wore volumizing mascara, and a light layer of black eyeliner around the corner of her eye. She looked like a supermodel, as if she hadn't already.

 I wore strappy silver stilletto's, along with cute sky-blue shorts and a leather braided belt. I also wore a loose white shirt with a black and white smiley face on the front. The back of it was slit open, and it was a crop top, so I was able to wear a blue tank under it. I also had on a black choker and silver bangles to match my chandelier earrings.

Riley wore black lace up wedges, showing off her long, lean legs. She had on faded denim shorts and a lacy purple tank, with a black cami underneath. She was stunning. Her fushia highlings made her look a million times more beautiful. She also wore large silver hoop errings, and a long necklace with a clear heart pendant on the end.

 We looked perfect.

"All ready?" Riley asked.

"Yup!"

We walked out of Kristy's bathroom.

"You guys look amazing!" Kristy gasped.

"Yeah!" Megan agreed.

And shockingly, Kat was still sleeping.

I heard a knock on the door.

"They're here!" Riley said, and we walked to the front door. I smoothed out my shorts as Riley flung the door open.

Niall looked perfect. He wore a blue plaid shirt, and jeans. How lucky could a girl be? His strikingly blue eyes popped out, making me shiver. It's official, I believe in love at first sight.

"Hi," Niall said anxiously, looking me up and down.

"Hey," I replied.

Riley and Liam did pretty much the same thing. 

I was so happy, I could barely think. We followed them into their car, which was Liam's doorless jeep, which was a bright yellow that I could tell Riley absolutely adored. To be honest, I liked it a lot too. 

Niall took the drivers seat, earning a grumble from Liam, who sat in the back with Riley. I sat in the passengers seat as Niall began driving. 

"Did I mention how beautiful you look?" Niall told me.

I smiled wide, "thank you. You don't look too bad yourself."

He grinned like an idiot, getting me to laugh aloud.

He turned on the radio, and One Thing, my favorite One Direction song, came on. 

Liam laughed. "It's weird hearing ourselves on the radio," he stated.

Riley looked at me, and we both began singing our hearts out, earning ourselves chuckles from the boys as they sang along, too. It was perfect. 

I didn't even notice as we pulled over, on the edge of the woods.

"What are we doing here?" Riley asked, getting out of the car.

"Follow us," Niall said, taking my hand. Liam did the same thing to Riley.

We followed them through the woods, to the edge of a cliff. And over it, was the most beautiful view I'd ever seen in my whole life.

You could see the whole city, the lights, the cars, everything. It was absolutely perfect.

"Crap, we forgot the blanket on the car," Liam stated, looking at Niall.

"I'll go grab it." Niall told him, "come with?"

"Sure," I said and we left to walk back to the car.

He held my hand again and I smiled.

"You really do look beautiful." Niall told me.

"Thank you, but I don't see it." I said back.

And then he stopped, stood in front of me, and started singing.

You're insecure, don't know what for, your turning heads when you walk through the door. Don't need make-up, to cover up, being the way that you are is enough. 

My eye's started watering as he stepped closer to me, holding both my hands. He leaned his forehead against mine as he kept singing.

Baby you light up my world like nobody else, the way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed, but when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell you don't know, you don't know your beautiful. If only you saw what I can see, you'd understand why I want you so desperately. Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe you dont know, you don't know your beautiful.

He leaned in closer, and kissed me gently. I dont think I could've been more lost in the moment. It was perfect, out in the middle of the woods, alone with the most perfect guy I'd ever met. I was so in love. It all happened so fast.

He pulled away, and whispered, "that's what makes you beautiful."

I smiled, and wiped my eyes off. He kept his forehead against mine. Butterflies flew all over my stomache as I took a deep breath. 

He pulled away and we continued walking hand in hand. I wondered if Riley's date was going as well as ours. 

He reached into the car and grabbed the blanket. "I don't really want to go back anymore," Niall said, and I laughed.

We walked up to a tree and climbed up on it, sitting in the branches and talking.

*Riley's P.O.V*

Liam and I sat down on the edge of the cliff-ish area, our feet hanging over the edge. "You look gorgeous today." Liam shot me a glance, then looked back down at the city. He was adorable when he was shy.

"N-not that you don't everyday." He stuttered.

I giggled. "Thank you."

Yeah, I know I just met Liam like yesterday, and this was so crazy, but I really liked him. I guess this was love at first sight.

 He held my hand and we watched the city, the lights and everything. It was getting late already, about 6:30. We watched the sunset. It was gorgeous. 

I heard my stomache grumbled. Liam laughed, "well someones a little hungry."

I blushed. "I guess so,"

He got up, and told me he'd be right back. He returned a few minutes later with a box of pizza. Phew, I was really starting to get hungry.

I took a piece and ate it, feeling better.

We watched the sunset until dark, and I didn't even notice that Julia and Niall were gone.

*Megan's P.O.V*

Great. So Julia had a date with Niall. Niall was my favorite, and I deserved him more then she did. I couldn't believe that she liked Niall.

I thought she liked Zayn.

We left Kristy's house at about 3:00, and I was currently sitting on the couch in my living room, texting Kat.

I was so angry, I could barely contain it.

I hate to admit it, but I was coming down with a bad case of jealousy.