Chapter 15: Fights, Heartache, Apologies, and G.N.O

Ah! Chapter 15 already!!!

Hi everyone, just wanted to put a little note before you read this BRAND NEW CHAPPY XD

I wanted to apologize to Kat, (@katmusic920) for giving her and Zayn the complicated relationship in the last chappy....... lol, but don't worry! No one gets a perfect  relationship when Mama Julia is the writer!!!

That also applies in this chapter... Wink Wink;)

Anyways, yeah.

Ok, NOW you can all read:)

ENJOY!

***************************************************

*Kristy's POV*

 Well, the party had been pretty fun til Zayn decided, "Hey! Let's go kiss Perrie!"

I had even been talking to Taylor Swift! Nice going Zayn.

I was really upset though. How could Zayn do something like that to Kat? Kat was one of my best friends. I just couldn't believe him.

Now I was spending the day at the mall with Harry. We just needed a getaway, you know?

We were sitting in the food court with Auntie Anne's pretzels. They're just amazingly good. 

"I'm going to go to the bathroom, ok?" I told him.

He nodded and I walked into the bathroom, taking my hair out of the messy ponytail it had been in. I really didn't have to go to the bathroom, I just needed to fix my hair. I brushed it out and French braided it, something I had just learned to do. Youtube is a really amazing place.

I came out and found Harry still sitting there, looking bored.

I sat back down across from him.

A fan runs up to us, holding out a magazine. "Is this true Harry? I had no clue!" Strangely, she dropped the magazine and ran.

I pick up the magazine and stare at the front cover. It was a picture of me and Harry, when we were kissing on the beach that one day.

I hadn't wanted the press to know about us yet.

"How did they find out? How did they get this picture?" I yelled, staring at Harry. I wasn't ready for the world to be putting our faces on the covers of magazines.

"I don't know!" He yelled back, and that's when we started yelling. I usually never yelled.

"You know I don't want them knowing!"

"Why not? Why do you want to keep hiding us?"

"Because I'm not ready for the world to know!"

"Are you embarrassed of me? Is that what this is? Am I just not good enough for Miss Perfect?" His words were cold and stung me.

I realized tons of people were staring at us. I didn't care. I stood up quickly and ran out, not looking back. And the worst part?

He didn't even stop me.

**************************************************

*Harry's POV*

Kristy and I had never fought like this before. When she ran out, I didn't even think of stopping her. Because somehow, I just knew it wouldn't fix things if I chased her.