Chapter 13: Escape and memories

*Megan's POV*

"Well hello there." Lisa said evily. We all froze.

Oh. Crap.

What else can I say?

Marie pulled out a gun.

"You know, I think I figured you guys out. You're the ones that hit me with your car, didn't you?" Riley said aloud.

Ok, that took me by surprise.

"Right before you hit me, I was able to see Lisa in the bushes, making them rustle. And then Norah and Marie hit me. You guys drove the car that hit me."

"Oh no! She figured us out!" Norah said with a creepy laugh.

Norah grabbed my arm and yanked me over to Marie, and Marie pressed the gun to my head.

"I think this one can go first." Norah said, but then paused.

"No, wait. First, she goes." Pointing at Julia.

Ohmigod.

"What?" Julia said, and Norah grabbed her. Julia smacked her.

"Don't touch me!" Julia's words filled the deadly silent room.

Lisa helped Norah drag a kicking and screaming Julia over to Marie.

Marie held the gun out and...

Niall appeared. He jumped on Norah, and Zayn grabbed Marie.

As for Lisa, well, Riley took pretty good care of her. Cuz Riley is a ninja. Inside joke...

"Where were you?" Julia asked.

Then Julia totally blacked out. Random, yeah, but she was freaking out.

"I went out to look for Harry and Lou. We couldn't find them."

"You couldn't find them?" I asked, biting my lip.

"No. We heard... Well, we kinda heard Kristy screaming."

"What?" Kat said, scared as heck.

"Whats that sound?" I asked.

"It sounds like lots of people coming..." Zayn trailed off because we heard another sound.

*************************************************

*Riley's POV*

When Liam burst in and his bodyguards arrested those 3 weirdos, I jumped into his arms. He hugged me so tight, I could barely breathe. But I didn't want him to ever let me go.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"I'm ok." I murmured.

He kissed me.

Right on the lips.

And then everything came back.

Just like that.

The memories of us on the beach, the day we all met each other, our first date with Julia and Niall. Everything just flooded back into my head. I started getting a headache, my eyes slightly blurry.

"Liam, I remember."

And then the world went black.

***

When I woke up, I was in a room. I blinked. It was Liam's room. I started grinning, I remembered! My body shook in uncontrolable laughter, as I hop out of the bed and run out of the room.

I quieted down once I got to the stairs, but I couldn't keep the grin off my face. I crept down the stairs, and when I'm down I saw Liam eating a sandwich on the couch. He set the plate on the coffee table and leaned back, sighing.