Chapter 9: The gift of perfect days

*Riley's P.O.V*

I had heard about what happened with Megan from Kat, and I knew I wasn't about to talk to her. Why would our Meggy Baby do something like that?

Anyways, I wasn't really focusing on that.

I was currently at One Direction's beach house thingy, along with the boys, Kat, Julia, and Kristy. We were laying out on the sand in bathing suits soaking up the sun on a Saturday afternoon. I took off my huge black sunglasses and looked over at Liam to my right. His eyes were closed, and he was most likely asleep. His breathing was slow and soothing.

I leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. He was just being too cute.

His eyes fluttered open adorably. He turned to me, his defined muscles flexing as he moved. He leans over so that he's hovering above me, kissing me gently. I smile as he holds my hand when he lays back down.

I giggle as he pulls away, I honestly wasn't expecting him to wake up and kiss me. He lays down next to me and pulls me close to him. I can feel his breath on my neck. He turns his head to me and kisses me on the cheek, just like I had done to him. I pretend not to notice, toying with him. I can tell by his smirk in the corner of my eye he doesn't mind that much.

I keep my sunglasses on and stare up into the cloudless sky.

Liam keeps at me.

He kisses up and down my cheek, being gentle, and luring me in even more. It was almost impossible for me not to turn over and kiss him.

His hand traces over my face, stopping right over my lips. He slips his arm under me and lifts me off the sand a few inches or so, only to get me closer to his. He kisses me more passionately this time, and I don't resist. I kiss him back, and he pulls me even closer.

He pulls away and I gaze into his warm brown eyes, completely lost in them until he breaks our stare by kissing me again, not letting me break off. And I wasn't about to either way.

Life couldn't be more perfect.

*************************************

*Kristy's P.O.V*

Harry stands up and pulls me away from our group on the beach, and we lay down so far away that we can't even see them.

"Why are we all the way over here?" I ask.

He smiles. "I wanted some privacy."

He lays back down on the heated sand and beckons me next to him. I lay down and he slips his arm under my back, which way strangely comfortable. I close my eyes and feel his arm leave from under me. I groan, I actually liked it there. But, I keep my eyes closed.

He hovers over me, with his hands on the sand on either side of me. I open my eyes, and look at him. Harry's eyes travel from my lips to my eyes. I giggle. He leans in and kisses me. It was passionate, and I tangled my fingers in his curly hair. He pulls me up and we sit, breaking the most perfect kiss I'd ever experienced.

"What?" I say when I noticed he was staring at me.

"Oh, nothing. Just taking in how beautiful you are."

"You aren't bad yourself." I joke, and he fakes hurt.

"Not bad! But- I'm amazingly hot!"

I laugh out loud. "Conceited much?"

"You know you want me." He smirks and puts his hands on my hips, pulling me closer to him. He kissed me along my jaw bone, and all over my face. I squirmed and screamed as he lifted my by my hips and sat me on his lap.