We are Destined for Each Other?

Episode - 1

"I'm L/N Y/N"

"I'm L/N Y/N"

"I'm Lee Kyung Woo"

☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

A girl named L/N Y/N was walking down the street today, excited to go out with her friends before school started tomorrow. She was so distracted by her phone that she didn't even notice the person standing in front of her until she bumped right into them.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't looking," she said. She waited for his response, but when he didn't say anything, she walked away. "He is cute," she thought as her phone rang.

"Hello, I'm coming. What? Okay, I'll be waiting at the bus stop. Come soon," she said into her phone. Lee Kyung Woo stood there, watching Y/N walk away. "She's cute," he thought. His thoughts were interrupted by a loud horn. He saw his friend's truck. His best friend, Gong Joo Young, was moving to a new place.

"Lee Kyung Woo," Joo Young greeted his best friend.

"Gong Joo Young," he returned the greeting. They both went to the house and saw that it was nice. So they went outside and started to move things from the truck into the house.

"Gong Joo Young, catch!" Kyung Woo said, throwing a box at him.

"Yes!" Joo Young said, catching the box.

"More coming!" Kyung Woo said, throwing another box at him.

"Hey, hey! Aish! Are you not being careful just because it's not yours?" Joo Young asked.

"Just order some delivery food now," Kyung Woo said, throwing another box at him.

"Please stop," Joo Young said, closing his eyes and waiting for the box to hit him. But it didn't. The box was caught by a new person.

"Construction robot preparation complete," said his other friend, Kim Byeong Hoon, in a robotic voice. He did something funny like a robot.

"Next person, catch!" Kyung Woo said, throwing another box.

"Hey," Joo Young said as the clothes from the box Kyung Woo threw fell down. Joo Young sighed and put the two boxes down and walked to the clothes that were lying on the ground.

"Jeez, there are just the three of us. Anyway, if anything is broken, one of you is the culprit," Joo Young said, collecting the clothes from the ground.

"Bulls***t. It's just clothing," Kyung Woo said, taking things in his hand.

"Hey, this is my favorite outfit. If you're going to do that, go home," Joo Young said, slapping him on the ass.

"What? Actually, we could totally be treated to jjajangmyeon and tangsuyuk in exchange for our work today. Are you kidding me?"

"Tang-tangsgsuyuk?" Joo Young said, standing up.