The Long-Awaited Confession

Episode - 18

"I want to be more than friends"

Joo Young sighed after sharing Kyung Woo's story.

"I know the story that comes after that," Kyung Min said.

"On top of that, he spread weird rumors about Lee Kyung Woo. I think it said that Nam Yu Ri had a hard time because Kyung Woo was very rash and violent. Eventually, it spread everywhere and even reached Kyung Woo's ears," Kyung Min continued.

"After all this, Kyung Woo suddenly got hospitalized," Kyung Min added as y/n looked down in deep thought because Kyung woo didn't mentioned anything about he got hospitalized.

"Why? Did he get ill from anger?" Byeong asked.

"No, you dumbo. He was hurt somehow. Did they say he fell? Ah, I heard it, but I can't remember. What was it?" Kyung Min asked Joo Young, trying to recall the details.

"Nam Yu Ri's ex-husband! They had a fight," Ahram suddenly exclaimed.

"Oh, Ahram, stop with your over-the-top melodrama now," Y/N said to her.

"Oh, right! I heard he got hurt while fighting with Nam Yu Ri," Kyung Min said.

"Does that even make sense? What's this nonsense, out of the blue?" Minji asked.

"What do you mean by nonsense? A woman's fury has always been scarier," Kyung Min said, making Y/N look at him, feeling a bit offended.

"Yah, even if they fought, would she unleash such fury that he would get hospitalized?" Minji asked.

"There are many cases of crimes of passion like that," Kyung Min said.

"It was not Nam Yu Ri," Joo Young said, making everyone look at him.

"Then why did Lee Kyung Woo get hurt? Joo Young, you know, right?" Y/N asked him.

"Actually... It was me," Joo Young confessed, and Y/N could tell he was hiding something.

"What? He got hurt because of you, Gong Joo Young?" Kyung Min asked.

"I thought there would be something more dynamic. Boring," Ahram said.

"I'll say," Minji agreed.

"The bell is going to ring. Let's just get up now," Jarim suggested as everyone stood up and walked to their respective classes.

***

Y/N walked out of the school alone, as she had let the couple go ahead. She was thinking about how to talk to Lee Kyung Woo when she saw someone talking, actually bullying Joo Young. She rushed over to them.