Festival

Episode - 16

"Why do you look so upset, are you jealous?"

"Lets choose something from the ideas Teach Dokgo suggested: a reading game classroom, a math quiz classroom, or a smoking prevention activity," Sung Yeol said, but everyone in the class started to protest.

"Gosh, that went too far."

"I really hate it."

"What about an atomic and chemical attack experience game? I have enough gas ready," Byeong Hoon said after raising his hand and rubbing his stomach as students groaned.

"Gosh, stop that."

"Someone stop him."

"Then a massage parlor? The Thai way," Byeong Hoon said again.

"Sawasdee khap, khop khun khap," he said in the Thai language.

"Yah, stop him right there," Sung Yeol said.

"Ah, let him be. Listening to him is better than the ones recommended. Is there anything fun?" one of the students said.

"Yah, Gong Joo Young, Y/n, don't you have any ideas?" one girl asked them. They both remained silent for various reasons. Y/n was bored, and Joo Young was upset because he was not in Jarim class.

"Right! What happened to you?" another boy asked, looking at the two.

"I'm just bored," Y/n said lazily.

"Jarim isn't even here," Joo Young mumbled as Y/n chuckled at what he said.

"You guys do it yourselves," he said as the class returned to their discussion.

"Then we should just do what Teach Dokgo tells us to do. There's the smoking prevention awareness I mentioned, scientific experiments, and a business management board game," Sung-yeol said.

"Gosh, that's no fun," the class started to protest.

"Damn. Why am I not in the same class as Jarim?" Joo Young asked himself, looking out of the window, as Y/n thought the same.

***

"So your class is doing a no-alcohol cocktail bar?" Y/n asked Kyung Woo as they talked on the phone after he explained his class's plan.

"Yeah, at first, it was supposed to be a cafe, but it changed," Kyung Woo said.

"Actually, we planned to do a cafe, but our homeroom teacher barely gave permission," Y/n said.

"That's boring."

"Yeah, I know."

"Will you come to my class?" Kyung Woo asked.