Study Buddies and Sweet Moments

Episode - 20

"Did he just totally changed into a lost puppy?"

Y/n and Kyungwoo walked together towards their class.

"Yah, Kyungwoo, exams are coming. Have you started studying?" Y/n asked him.

"Why do I have to study?" He asked, and Y/n gave him a look that said, 'Seriously?'

"What? I don't care about exams. If I cared, I'd stress out like you," he said as he stopped in front of his class.

"Yah, you should study," she said, standing in front of him.

"I don't want to," he whined to her as their friends looked at them from inside Kyungwoo's class.

"You should study. I'll help you," she said, and Kyungwoo's face changed from a frown to a smirk.

"What? Why are you smiling like that?" she asked.

"Nothing," he suspiciously smiled.

"Yah, yah. What's going on in your head?" she asked, ruffling his hair.

"Yah, stop that," he said as Y/n continued to ruffle, causing both of them to laugh.

INSIDE THE CLASSROOM.

"They look good together," Jin Hui said to the other three girls as Ahram, Minji, and Jarim nodded their heads when the couples entered the classroom.

"Are you already talking about us?" Kyungwoo asked, putting his bag on the chair as Y/n went to join their friends.

"It's because I think Y/n is too good for you," Minji said, and Y/n laughed.

"Yah, Minji. You may be right here, but you shouldn't say it louder," Y/n joked as everyone started to laugh.

"Very funny," Kyungwoo said to Y/n and turned to the others.

"Well, you guys didn't even have boyfriends," Kyungwoo said as the three girls got annoyed.

"What is he saying? He's already annoying me," Minji said with an annoyed tone.

"Just wait and see. I'll get a boyfriend," Jin Hui said.

"Yah, Lee Kyungwoo. I have a boy." Ahram said.

"Oh, really?"

"I have a boy friend I'd like to hit," Ahram said, getting up from the chair ready to hit Kyungwoo, but Kyungwoo already ran out.

Y/n and the other girls laughed at them.

"Ah, that little..." Ahram said, sitting down.

"Really, Y/n? How could he not annoy you?" Ahram asked Y/n, but before she could answer, Jin Hui responded.