Fight for her

Episode - 13

"Hyung, not another word about her"

The girls decided to all go to the gym together since they wanted to get fit, besides Ah Ram dragged them there.

"Wow, I thought you were a pig, but you actually have abs," Jin Hui commented as soon as she saw Ah Ram, to which she just smirked in victory.

"What are you saying? An athlete should look like that," Y/n suddenly entered.

"Yah, Y/n! You have abs too, right? Show us!" Min Ji said as she ran over to Y/n, trying to pull her shirt up, so she quickly ran away.

"Yah, we didn't come here to fool around. Let's get serious with our warm-up," Ah Ram shouted at the two, prompting them to return to the exercise.

They began the warm-up by attempting to do splits.

"Get down. Like this," Ah Ram instructed.

None of them could manage it, and they all grumbled about how painful it was.

In the meantime, Ah Ram and Y/n executed the exercise with ease, as if they were simply taking a casual stroll.

"If you can't do it, just bring your feet together," Ah Ram suggested before resuming the counting.

However, they still couldn't do it, so they helped their friends by pushing them down, causing them to wince in pain.

"Wait, wait, stop," Ja Rim said, but Ah Ram kept pushing her down. Suddenly, Ji Soo appeared out of nowhere, greeting the girls.

"Hello."

"Oh, good to see you, Ji Soo," Jin Hui greeted him.

"Did you come for boxing lessons?" he asked them.

"We decided to try it for a day, but I think we can stop now," Ja Rim said as Ah Ram massaged her shoulders.

"Why? You should try it to learn. It's the best exercise. You'll lose one kilogram a week, guaranteed," Ji Soo said, sounding like a salesman.

"Is it obvious we came to lose weight?" Minji asked.

"We get a lot of people during the break," Ji Soo responded.

"Jisoo, if you're done with your practice, can you go through circuits with them in my stead?" Ahram asked. "We are going to run a lap," she said, pointing at Y/n and herself.

"Yes," Jisoo agreed.

"And you must pick the easiest routine," Y/n added before walking away.

"Yes. Madam! Noonims, this way," Jisoo called out.

Y/n and Ahram watched Jisoo teaching the three girls the combination. They both walked over to him, and Ahram hit him.

"Yah, why the hell are you teaching combinations to first-timers?" Y/n asked.