Love starts without knowing

Episode - 9

"What's with you guys? How did you know I work here?"

Min Ji, Ah Ram, Y/n, and Kyung Woo sat at the teacher's desk of Class 3, watching Joo Young and Wang Ja Rim.

"They seem unsteady, but they're still dating," Min Ji commented, leaning on the desk.

"He looks more like her pet than her boyfriend," Ah Ram pointed out. In the past few minutes, they had been watching them, and they noticed that Gong Joo would follow everything Ja Rim said.

"At least you raised a pet," Kyung Woo added to their conversation, taking a snack from Ah Ram. "It looks more like she's controlling him."

"Do you think this snack will really be able to enter your mouth?" Ah Ram said, pushing y/n aside because she is in between them and playfully biting Kyung Woo's hand.

"Let me go, let me go. Hurry and let me go. Ah, ah, you're too much. Are you crazy, seriously," Kyung Woo shouted as Ah Ram playfully bit him. Min Ji and y/n looked at them, contemplating what to do. Y/n sighed.

"Yah, Ah Ram, leave him," she said, separating the two

"Yah, Ah Ram, leave him," she said, separating the two. Y/n noticed that Kyung Woo's hand had turned bright red at the spot Ah Ram had bitten.

"Y/n, break's almost over. Let's go back," Joo Young called her.

"Oh, yeah," she said and followed him out of the classroom.

"Hey, Gong Joo Young." They both stopped and turned to Min Ji. "You still haven't gone on a date with Wang Ja Rim?"

"Yeah," Joo Young sadly hummed. "I don't think she wants to."

"I feel bad for you," Y/n sighed.

"Yeah, me too," Min Ji agreed. "But you're a bit much, and so is she." She pointed at Gong Joo. "You guys are frustrating."

The sad atmosphere eventually broke when we heard a thump of footsteps coming down the stairs.

"I have big news!" Kyung Min shouted, heading down the stairs and jumping towards them with his phone in hand. "Look at this." He showed his screen.