What Happened on the Day of the Retreat

Episode - 3

"You sure enjoy us insulting each other"

"It's fun to watch"

"WOW," Y/n exclaimed upon hearing Jarim's dream.

"He is bothering me too much," Jarim said, and Y/n smiled at her.

"Yah, he appeared in your dream not because he is bothering you; it's because you are falling for him," Y/n said, causing Jarim to glare at her.

"Yah, shut up," Jarim retorted as Y/n shrugged in response.

"Y/n, Jarim!" Suddenly, they heard their names called, and they turned to see Minji and Ahram walking towards them.

"HEY!" Jarim and Y/n smiled at them as Ahram walked next to Jarim, and Minji walked next to Y/n.

"Have you decided what to wear for the retreat?" Minji asked right away.

"Retreat? Don't we all just wear our gym uniforms?" Jarim asked in confusion.

"No, I mean on the way there. Also, with our gym uniforms, we've got to make it seem like we effortlessly look good," Min Ji answered.

"Is that possible with our school uniforms?" Y/n asked, full of doubts.

"I am able to accomplish that very difficult task," Ah Ram confidently said as she zipped up her jacket and dusted her shoulder.

"Jarim" they turn back to see Joo young running towards them.

"Hello," he greeted Jarim as he tried to catch his breath after running towards them, then turned to Y/n, "Hi."

"Hi," Y/n returned his greeting.

"I dreamt of you yesterday," he said to Jarim.

"I didn't ask," Jarim replied.

"Should I tell you what kind of dream it was? Aren't you super curious?" he teased.

"I really don't care at all," Jarim said, brushing off his comment.

"Really? Then I'll just cherish it all by myself."

"Anyway, it made me so happy. Thanks for appearing in my dream," he said with a smile.

"Then give me my appearance fee," Jarim responded, playing along.

"An appearance fee?" He asked. "Okay, I have an appearance fee for you. Appearance fee..." He said, searching for something in his bag. "Tada! This is a very precious thing that my mother prepared especially for me. It'll probably be good for acne, too," he said as he showed Jarim a snack, and she took it from his hand.

"I happened to have something like this on a day when your acne was acting up... As expected, we are meant to b..." He cut himself off when he saw Jarim feeding the snack to Ahram. Y/n tried to control her laughter.