Horror Movie date

Episode - 21

"Aw, is my big strong boyfriend afraid of a few jump scares?"

Y/n and Jarim quickened their paces as they approached their boyfriends waiting for them.

"Sorry, were you waiting for long?" Y/n asked as she reached Kyung Woo, while Jarim stood next to Joo Young.

"No, it's okay," Kyung Woo smiled at Y/n, but the three noticed Joo Young staring at the top of Jarim's head.

"What are you looking at?" Jarim asked him.

"Jarim, did you get taller?" Joo Young asked her, hesitatingly.

"Yeah, I think I grew about one point five centimeters since school started," she answered, noticing Joo Young's worried expression.

"Are you growing taller?" Joo Young questioned, concern evident in his voice.

"I guess so. Let's go, it's getting late," Jarim said, leading the way as Joo Young followed, and Kyung Woo chuckled at his friend's reaction.

"What's so funny?" Y/n asked him, curious about the amusement.

Kyung Woo chuckled. "I think he's realizing he might not be the tallest one in the relationship anymore."

"He better start wearing his tallest shoes," Kyung Woo teased, earning a playful swat on the arm from Y/n.

"You're terrible," she said, shaking her head with a grin. 

* * * 

"Hey Y/n," Kyung Woo called out, catching her attention.

"Yeah?" Y/n turned to him, giving him her full focus.

"I've been thinking..." Kyung Woo started, his voice carrying a hint of nervousness as he fiddled with the strap of his backpack. "Maybe we could... go out? Like, on a date?"

Y/n's eyes widened in pleasant surprise, a smile tugging at the corners of her lips. "A date? Just the two of us?"

"Yeah, exactly," Kyung Woo affirmed, his expression hopeful. "I mean, we're already together, but we've never really had a proper date, you know?"

"I'd love that," Y/n replied eagerly, her heart fluttering with excitement. "When were you thinking?"

"How about this Saturday? We could grab dinner, catch a movie, or just hang out, whatever you're up for," Kyung Woo suggested.

"Saturday sounds perfect," Y/n agreed, a grin spreading across her face as Kyung Woo intertwined their fingers.

"I can't wait," Kyung Woo said, a warm smile lighting up his features.

* * * 

Y/n watched as Joo Young darted past her, a puzzled expression crossing her face. Shrugging it off, she entered the classroom and took her seat next to Ahram.